ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

View attachment 3600669 View attachment 3600668 View attachment 3600668 Can anyone tell me what bag/pattern this is? Found it at a consignment shop and interested to know what it is!

If it is authentic, it would be a Daisy Pop C Print Hobo. It looks like the the word "craftsmanship" is misspelled. Are my eyes fooling me?

It looks like CRARTSMANSHIP to me.
I believe this is an unusual but legitimate Coach spelling mistake.

Here are a couple of other listings that appear to have R instead of F in "craftsmanship."
http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-Poppy-Glam-F21362-Convertible-2-way-bag-/282278978857

The following shows an "R" quite clearly:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-C...otlight-Hobo-Shoulder-Bag-21362-/381839766866

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-298-CO...699740?hash=item41bcc1ec1c:g:LO0AAOSwMtxXugT0

coach 21362 spelling error craftsmanship=crartsmanship.jpeg

Reactions: whateve
Whateve, wow...I checked this bag over and over and missed that misspelling! Thanks for catching it.
BeenBurned, where can I find information about documentation of this legitimate error? Is there any?

I'm a Coach newbie so I really appreciate you guys helping me out!

Whateve, wow...I checked this bag over and over and missed that misspelling! Thanks for catching it.
BeenBurned, where can I find information about documentation of this legitimate error? Is there any?

I'm a Coach newbie so I really appreciate you guys helping me out!
Other than their catalogs, Coach doesn't publish any information about much of anything. Anything we know about serial numbers, plant codes, date codes, fonts, creed text over the years, etc. is information some of us anal-retentive geeks have studied and collected over the years. And without meaning to sound superior, I would guess that the authenticators here on TPF are probably more knowledgeable (overall) than Coach employees.

I'm basing my opinion that these are authentic bags with a legitimate spelling error on my years of studying, handling, selling, buying and authenticating Coach items. When we find an abberation such as this, it's generally assumed that it's not a OOAK occurrence. And finding several of the same item with the same mistake (when every other detail of the bag is correct) confirms that the likelihood of a factory worker in China (who likely doesn't read English) misread the letter.

Can anyone help me with this bag? I have googled and searched bay and other resale sites and can't figure out what this bag is called or what it would be worth. My MIL gave it to me to sell but I can't find any reference to price it. I don't know much about Coach, but I think this is legacy lining? I believe it was purchased at an outlet and the sale price (written in red) says $349.99. Anyone know what the bag is called or what it might be worth? TIA!

Attachments

• IMG_2314.JPG
    IMG_2314.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_2315.JPG
    IMG_2315.JPG
    208.8 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_2316.JPG
    IMG_2316.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_2317.JPG
    IMG_2317.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_2318.JPG
    IMG_2318.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 252
Can anyone help me with this bag? I have googled and searched bay and other resale sites and can't figure out what this bag is called or what it would be worth. My MIL gave it to me to sell but I can't find any reference to price it. I don't know much about Coach, but I think this is legacy lining? I believe it was purchased at an outlet and the sale price (written in red) says $349.99. Anyone know what the bag is called or what it might be worth? TIA!
I think it's the limited edition Bleecker Street leather Barrett satchel. I found a suede one on eBay once but didn't buy it. Not sure if it's still on there for sale. No idea what it's worth is. I guess it depends on how bad a person wants it and is willing to pay. :smile: