What was your FIRST ever LV?

Mine was the Beverly Clutch, almost 10 years ago now when I was 18! I never use it anymore so I should probably sell it, but it's too sentimental I think :P It certainly triggered an LV addiction though :lol: What was yours?
2nattqg.jpg

Cabas piano in 2007. I sill have it but it's being stored at my parent's house as my family and I moved to a developing country a couple years ago and didn't want to carry a LV around. Moved to Europe last year where I can use it so I'm having them bring it when they visit this year.

View attachment 3601177 Mine was a Speedy... Yes, I still have it....I will never part with it as it was also my first designer bag.
I remember sitting at Les Deux Magots in Paris and asking the lady sitting at the next table what her great bag was.
I didn't know anything about Vuitton at the time..
Couldn't believe it was mine when I bought it...:smile::smile:
That's some lovely patina. How old is she?

Reactions: prepster
Mine was a petit noe from the 90s. Gift from my parents. Photo is my avatar [emoji173]
I recently sold it though because the vachetta was disintegrating and coming off in pieces along the top after a long, well used life and the cost of replacement was about the same as a new bag. Loved that piece.

Reactions: prepster and Pebli
Mine was a petit noe from the 90s. Gift from my parents. Photo is my avatar [emoji173]
I recently sold it though because the vachetta was disintegrating and coming off in pieces along the top after a long, well used life and the cost of replacement was about the same as a new bag. Loved that piece.
Have you ever regretted selling your first piece?