Pochette Accessoires

Fitz

Dec 23, 2014
Any of you have info on whether the pochette accessoires is going to become a discontinued item? The epi and vernis models are call for availablitiy and have been for sometime. I did so, and was told there are none to be found in the US and that they were "probably" being discontinued. I also called the store closest to me and was told that it was just a very popular item over the holidays and supply hasn't caught up yet. Both answers seem plausible...any thoughts? Thanks

Any of you have info on whether the pochette accessoires is going to become a discontinued item? The epi and vernis models are call for availablitiy and have been for sometime. I did so, and was told there are none to be found in the US and that they were "probably" being discontinued. I also called the store closest to me and was told that it was just a very popular item over the holidays and supply hasn't caught up yet. Both answers seem plausible...any thoughts? Thanks
Most likely LV is still recovering its inventory levels after the holidays and the more recent Lunar New Year. To my knowledge it's the stores who get priority and once there's a sufficient amount of product established then the website allows for ordering.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
The pochette accessoires is one of the classic items that has been around for a very long time, so I don't think it's going to be discontinued. They do make some strange decisions though. The zippy compact NM isn't around that long yet and they're already discontinuing it.

Reactions: reginaPhalange
I wanted to purchase a black epi pochette accessories last September/October. It wasn't available in any of the stores near me and was "call for availability" on the website. I called customer service and they weren't able to locate one for me. I am surprised that it's still unavailable after all this time.

Only the canvas versions are still available. As far as know, the epi and vernis ones have been discontinued quite a while ago.

Thank god...the Pochette Accesoires in DA is on top of my wishlist. I´d love to get a chain for it in addition to the leather strap it comes with, but I think, LV doesn`t sell chains seperately, right?

Last edited:
Thank god...the Pochette Accesoires in DA is on top of my wishlist. I´d love to get a chain for it in addition to the leather strap it comes with, but I think, LV doesn`t sell chains seperately, right?

I've ordered chains from some online store and they match perfectly! As far as I know, LV doesn't sell them separately, but I've heard if you have a good relationship with your SA she might be able to get a Pochette Felicie chain as a spare part.

I've ordered chains from some online store and they match perfectly! As far as I know, LV doesn't sell them separately, but I've heard if you have a good relationship with your SA she might be able to get a Pochette Felicie chain as a spare part.

Thank you for your reply :flowers:
It wouldn`t bother me getting a chain that`s not from LV. For me, a chain is a chain... :biggrin: I was just wondering if LV doesn`t sell them at all, because I couldn`t find them online.

I have heard of people ordering the chain that comes with the Felicie to use as a crossbody strap like someone else mentioned, or you could use another crossbody strap that LV sells - I use a monogram crossbody strap for my pochette