YSL Touche Eclat and Concealers

Valeriee

O.G.
Jul 6, 2011
I purchased the YSL Touché Éclat a few weeks ago. I am very impressed with the product in general. It has great highlighting properties; however, it is not a concealer, and is not supposed to be one. I am looking for a good concealer for under the eyes, and then I will apply the Touché Éclat to highlight the area. Could anyone please recommend any good concealers? I looked at the Dior and Chanel at the store yesterday, but I wasn't particularly impressed by any of them. Any suggestions?

I purchased the YSL Touché Éclat a few weeks ago. I am very impressed with the product in general. It has great highlighting properties; however, it is not a concealer, and is not supposed to be one. I am looking for a good concealer for under the eyes, and then I will apply the Touché Éclat to highlight the area. Could anyone please recommend any good concealers? I looked at the Dior and Chanel at the store yesterday, but I wasn't particularly impressed by any of them. Any suggestions?

Cle de peau gets good reviews if you can find the right color

I like the Too Faced Born This Way concealer since it's hydrating and brightening, plus it's combined of several skincare ingredients like coconut water, alpine rose, and hyaluronic acid.

My favorites: Cle de Peau, Too Faced Born This Way, Tarte Shape Tape, and La Mer. If you ever want to try a cheap dupe of YSL Touche Eclat, Wet 'n' Wild's Illuminaughty is almost identical and costs just $2.99.

Reactions: bluebell.girl
I'm another one that likes Tarte Shape Tape, I usually use it on the darkest part of my under eye, then rest of the under eye I use Touche Éclat.
I also like Urban Decay Naked Weightless and Tarte Aquasealer.

Reactions: bluebell.girl
I purchased the Lancôme Maquicomplet concealer on the weekend; however, I am not happy with the liquid texture of the product. I find it quite messy to deal with. I'm thinking of returning this and getting the Cle de Peau. It's in a stick, so it will be easier to use. The only thing that I'm concerned about is that it may be drying. I have a stick concealer from Clarins, which I only use for occasional blemishes and outbreaks, as it is too dry to actually use under the eyes (even after an eye cream). Any suggestions? Will the Cle de Peau be too dry as well since it is in stick form?

I purchased the Lancôme Maquicomplet concealer on the weekend; however, I am not happy with the liquid texture of the product. I find it quite messy to deal with. I'm thinking of returning this and getting the Cle de Peau. It's in a stick, so it will be easier to use. The only thing that I'm concerned about is that it may be drying. I have a stick concealer from Clarins, which I only use for occasional blemishes and outbreaks, as it is too dry to actually use under the eyes (even after an eye cream). Any suggestions? Will the Cle de Peau be too dry as well since it is in stick form?

Cle de Peau is too dry for me to use under my eyes, but it's the perfect blemish concealer. Shape Tape works much better for my under eye area.