Which would you choose?

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
I'm torn between these two....which would you choose? All of my bags are neutral and I just purchased the Disco in Camellia. I love both of these designs and color ways! Need input!

Attachments

• IMG_0470.PNG
    IMG_0470.PNG
    533.8 KB · Views: 830
  • IMG_0471.PNG
    IMG_0471.PNG
    556.9 KB · Views: 751
Reactions: shwillia80
I would pick the first one for the pop of color. I prefer leather over the coated canvas.
I am new to Gucci and will most hopefully buy a Dionysos quite soon. In my Gucci store they almost only had large ones in leather. So, why do you prefer leather over coated canvas? How is Gucci's coated canvas, wear and tear?

I am new to Gucci and will most hopefully buy a Dionysos quite soon. In my Gucci store they almost only had large ones in leather. So, why do you prefer leather over coated canvas? How is Gucci's coated canvas, wear and tear?
I'm am new to Gucci as well, and I think the coated canvas is very high quality...my dilemma is which bag will best complement my current collection. I think the Pink Blooms/ Gucci canvas is a very pretty, sweet and demure look, while the red packs a big punch! My collection consists of mainly neutral bags, and no red. Since I just purchased the Disco in Camellia, a lovely nude, this week, I was thinking Pink Blooms with canvas is in the same color way and I need to branch out. It would make a fabulous Spring/ Summer daily bag for me though...after all that, I'm choosing the red this time. Good luck with your Dionysus research and hopefully upcoming purchase.

I love the Red bag it is stunning and have been wanting this one also but there is something understated and lovely but the other bag. I think it depends on the statement you need want to make..

PS I also have a Havanese he is a love...

I love the Red bag it is stunning and have been wanting this one also but there is something understated and lovely but the other bag. I think it depends on the statement you need want to make..

PS I also have a Havanese he is a love...
I completely agree with your assessment. The Red is a stunning bag! The pink is a softer, more demure, but very special bag too. Because I have so many neutral bags, I'm going for the red this time. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Havanese are very special dogs! Ours is 3 and such a joy...smart, affectionate, travels well, great with other animals and children...she's a very big part of the family!

Reactions: chloebagfreak

I just prefer the look and feel of leather, and the color choices. I do rotate my bags so wear and tear is not a big factor for me. For a while I was addicted to Guccissima, aka signature leather. If it were me, I would add some SLG in bloom pink. :smile:

They are both so stunning ! I haven't seen the leather one in person, but it's divine:smile:
Luckily they are both so beautiful you can't go wrong with either. I'm a bit partial to the canvas one as I have a Blooms WOC and the mini Dionysis with taupe suede and canvas:smile:
Let us know which you end up getting.

Reactions: Havanese 28