Mini Rectangular - Caviar

chanel1212

Jun 18, 2013
Hi all [emoji173] [emoji51][emoji4]mini lovers & owners,

I have a question as I am not familiar with mini's... are they supposed to be structured? or it's based on the material? I saw a lambskin mini in store and noticed the sides were sticking out and it looked very slouchy.

If possible please show me pics of your mini's!

Thanks so much everyone!

-chanel1212 [emoji173]

I have a patent rectangular mini and the sides are indeed sticking out as you mentioned. Think a lot of rectangular minis look like this, while on the other hand the square mini looks more structured. However, I think both minis are relatively structured bags. I have had mine for 2 years now and still look as new :heart:

rectangular mini.PNG

I have a caviar mini. At times it does sticks out, depending on how much i put my stuffs into. But most of them time, it stays alligned with the flap. Even if it sticks out, i could just softly pushed the sides & its will be aligned again.

Sorry, i just realized i didnt have picture for her.

I have a patent rectangular mini and the sides are indeed sticking out as you mentioned. Think a lot of rectangular minis look like this, while on the other hand the square mini looks more structured. However, I think both minis are relatively structured bags. I have had mine for 2 years now and still look as new :heart:

View attachment 3598799

thank you for showing me your beautiful mini! [emoji4]

I have a caviar mini. At times it does sticks out, depending on how much i put my stuffs into. But most of them time, it stays alligned with the flap. Even if it sticks out, i could just softly pushed the sides & its will be aligned again.

Sorry, i just realized i didnt have picture for her.

thanks so much for your help !! :smile: