Butterflies and Blossoms Reveal!

That Willow Floral Nomad is gorgeous, I was just admiring it myself at Macy's today. And you got a fabulous deal on all that! It's a good thing that the closest outlets here require some time and planning to make the trip, otherwise I'd be broke.

True, I really enjoy successful trips to the outlet, but it would be better for my (Coach!) wallet if they were less convenient for me, thanks!

Congrats on such great finds! Everything is lovely! I recently caught Lord and Taylor on a good day and bought both the black and the grey willow Nomads. They had a buy one sale item and get another one half off deal so I paid $430 for both! I was just as ecstatic as you. I couldn't believe I got them so cheap! They are such beautiful bags. I'm carrying my black one now and plan to use the grey one as a summer bag. Enjoy!

Wow, that was a fantastic deal - and you were kind of forced to buy 2 bags - it's totally not your fault! Thanks!

Reactions: Lucylu29
I love the colour of your Nomad--it could easily be carried year round with the right weather conditions (no rain or snow). The floral strap is so pretty--just enough whimsy. I'm very fond of gardening so anything with flowers, butterflies and such I just adore. :flowers:

Reactions: katev
I love the colour of your Nomad--it could easily be carried year round with the right weather conditions (no rain or snow). The floral strap is so pretty--just enough whimsy. I'm very fond of gardening so anything with flowers, butterflies and such I just adore. :flowers:

Thank you! Yes, it is a nice, neutral color. I think that the bag was originally released for Fall 2016 (can anyone confirm that?) but I plan to carry it as a Spring/Summer bag because we get very inclement winter weather in the Midwestern US. Also because the flowers (and the big butterfly!) make me think about warm weather.

Katev, you really made out with the deals!!! I paid about $350 including tax for my willow nomad....I think I'm going to scope out my local outlet today:rolleyes: . The black nomad is stll calling my name.

Reactions: katev