3rd Purchase: Onyx Vintage Alhambra or MOP Vintage Alhambra?

I just purchased the onyx/yellow gold sweet earrings. Would you recommend getting the onyx vintage pendant to match or should I do the all gold vintage alhambra pendant to match? (I also own the MOP 5 alhambra vintage bracelet)

Reactions: Louish
I agree with Hadassa on this one. The all yg is matte so it really doesn't have much impact as one pendant. If you can stretch your budget the pave is well worth it. My same logic applies to the earrings.
If this is not an option I would recommend the onyx and in this case have your SA search for one of the 2016 holiday pendants. The diamond makes it very special.

I agree with Hadassa on this one. The all yg is matte so it really doesn't have much impact as one pendant. If you can stretch your budget the pave is well worth it. My same logic applies to the earrings.
If this is not an option I would recommend the onyx and in this case have your SA search for one of the 2016 holiday pendants. The diamond makes it very special.
Does the 2016 holiday pendants with Onyx only come with Rose gold? Or do they come with yellow gold also? Thank you! I'm new to VCA!

I didn't know it was possible for VCA to still get one of the 2016 holiday pendants. I adore it and my mom has it. Every time she wears it I drool. I have the RG vintage pendant in all gold.