Samorga liners - before and after

Lol, i may dabble in a bright pink just for SDR , but to answer your question, to go with Oxblood and black.... Hmmmmm, would have to be wine. I use my wine alexa liner that I bought for my BF tassel in my black edie and goes perfectly well.
Hi! Does your black Edie have the guitar strap? If so, would you consider selling? I have been looking for AGES. Thank you!

Happy New Year!
Just going thru all post in this subject (phew). Looking for what size would fit a Cara medium. I see some of you had them made (i guess) before Samorga had the Cara on the web site. But a bit confused because the sizes you had ordered in here were not the same as on the web site for the model. As you see it's a big difference, so need some advise! Thanks! :heart:

I found in here: W 28 cm x H 21 x D. 10 and W 27.5 x H-16 cm x D-10.5cm
On Samorga web site: W 25.5cm x 18cm x 10.5cm.

Happy New Year!
Just going thru all post in this subject (phew). Looking for what size would fit a Cara medium. I see some of you had them made (i guess) before Samorga had the Cara on the web site. But a bit confused because the sizes you had ordered in here were not the same as on the web site for the model. As you see it's a big difference, so need some advise! Thanks! :heart:

HNY2!

Sorry can't help with Cara, if no one helps, try emailing Lee and he will advise you I'm sure

Reactions: Eternell
The Samorga liners are great! Good quality and I love the colour choices.
The first one I bought was for my Bayswater.. I have two for my Celine bags too. I usually keep the liners in with the bags when storing as I find it helps keep the shape.
Just ordered another one for my new Lily too!

Reactions: Louliu71
I just got a light grey Samorga for my medium Cara.

Here's the bag empty, without stuffing or Samorga...
IMG_1484666249.697837.jpg

This is how it looks with an empty Samorga inside.
IMG_1484666331.717093.jpg

IMG_1484666753.376368.jpg

It gets even more shaped when I put all my stuff inside the Samorga [emoji2]
IMG_1484666365.090010.jpg

This is everything I tend to carry daily. Ray-Ban sunglasses case, tissues, an umbrella, a full size wallet (it is a black one so kinda hard to see), two pouches which hold my powerbank, wires, some makeup and other little stuff.
IMG_1484666467.451375.jpg

Happy New Year!

My Samorga (pictured above) is this: "Mulberry Medium Cara 1 (W10 H7 D4.1in) insert"

Ladies would it be good to have before and afters on one thread?

Mine has made such a difference although my BF Lexi had some structure I am guessing it would have softened even more

This is the wine colour

View attachment 2612865

View attachment 2612866

View attachment 2612867

View attachment 2612868

A bit if a rush job with pics and lighting not great as its grey and miserable in the UK this morning

Hi, i know this post is from 2014 but i have a question, do you remember what size of insert that you get? I have exact same bag and dont know is i should get one for regular alexa or mini alexa. Just wanna check with you before i email Lee. Many thanks ;)

Hi, i know this post is from 2014 but i have a question, do you remember what size of insert that you get? I have exact same bag and dont know is i should get one for regular alexa or mini alexa. Just wanna check with you before i email Lee. Many thanks ;)

Hi and lucky you..... I miss this bag

Regular, this one in wine..... I undid the sides of my bag, made sure it was positioned correctly and did it back up again.

http://samorga.com/product/mulberry-alexa-regular-1-w11-8-h5-12-d5-12in-mulberry-alexa-regular-size/

Hi and lucky you..... I miss this bag

Regular, this one in wine..... I undid the sides of my bag, made sure it was positioned correctly and did it back up again.

http://samorga.com/product/mulberry-alexa-regular-1-w11-8-h5-12-d5-12in-mulberry-alexa-regular-size/

Ordered it! Can't wait until it's arrived. Thanks for quick response

You dont have it anymore? I spilled a whole small bottle of perfume in it and left a large stain in the bottom. I was debating if i should sell it but it is too pretty for me to say goodbye