First LV piece reveal!

Congratulations on your first LV! What a great piece to begin your collection with. I think a first LV purchase should come with a lux little booklet warning clients that following initial purchase, it's impossible to stop. [emoji6] Enjoy!
I see what you mean.. I was waiting for my SA to package my cles, and a mini backpack (not sure of the name) caught my eyes. So adorable!

I see what you mean.. I was waiting for my SA to package my cles, and a mini backpack (not sure of the name) caught my eyes. So adorable!
Lol yes! That's exactly how it begins. My guess is you saw the palm springs mini. Adorable bag. Enjoy your cles! A tip I use is to keep the bag and packaging out in plain sight for as long as I can to keep that "brand new" LV treat feeling lasting as long as possible. [emoji4]

Lol yes! That's exactly how it begins. My guess is you saw the palm springs mini. Adorable bag. Enjoy your cles! A tip I use is to keep the bag and packaging out in plain sight for as long as I can to keep that "brand new" LV treat feeling lasting as long as possible. [emoji4]
Haha thanks for your suggestion! I'll definitely give it a try[emoji4] and yeup. It's the Palm Springs backpack. Adorable! I'd love it in the PM.

Reactions: Aliluvlv