Need advice on hunting down slg

sophloph

Feb 25, 2016
Is anyone from nj? I would really appreciate some advice on where to find the caviar turqoise small zippy wallet or the pink small pouch. I tried calling the boutique at the short hills mall but they said they don't carry that. Also any opinions on which one would probably be used more if can only pick one or the other.. pouch vs wallet

Is anyone from nj? I would really appreciate some advice on where to find the caviar turqoise small zippy wallet or the pink small pouch. I tried calling the boutique at the short hills mall but they said they don't carry that. Also any opinions on which one would probably be used more if can only pick one or the other.. pouch vs wallet

I saw the small pink caviar o-case/pouch at the Chanel boutique at the Wynn in Vegas a couple weeks ago. Not sure if they still have it, but you could try calling them. I worked with Christine and she was very helpful if you want a SA contact. GL

I saw the small pink caviar o-case/pouch at the Chanel boutique at the Wynn in Vegas a couple weeks ago. Not sure if they still have it, but you could try calling them. I worked with Christine and she was very helpful if you want a SA contact. GL
Thanks I'll try calling then tmrw. They would be able to just ship it to me?

Thanks I'll try calling then tmrw. They would be able to just ship it to me?
If they don't have it, I would ask the SA to do a countrywide boutique inventory search to see if the SA can order it for you. Or you can try to get the item/style # and call Chanel customer care (they are great with providing boutique availability and which departments stores ordered that particular style).

If they don't have it, I would ask the SA to do a countrywide boutique inventory search to see if the SA can order it for you. Or you can try to get the item/style # and call Chanel customer care (they are great with providing boutique availability and which departments stores ordered that particular style).
Thanks!