Which would you choose?

Which mini size flap bag would you choose?

• Green rectangular mini flap

Votes: 55 93.2%
  • Blue and black clap bag

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Meowwu

Apr 11, 2016
I need some advice.

I have been drooling over the green rectangular mini flap from 16B since I saw it last November or so. I held back from buying it because I didn't know if I'd be capable of pairing it. I bought a chevron dark beige mini flap since. I went back to the store today and saw it again. I still love it and I have since then saw people using green purses as everyday purses.
IMG_6156.JPG
However, I also saw this SS17 bag in black and blue. It looks like it would make a perfect everyday purse as well. It's width is not as wide as the mini. I should note that the green mini is the last one in the store and it has a small scratch on the bottom.

The black/blue bag is sheepskin and the chain on the blue/back is quite thin. There isn't much price difference between the two.

What do you think???

I think it a gorgeous shade of green and will go with so much: black, gray, brown, navy, oranges, turquoise, yellow, whites. I would treat a colored handbag just as an accent and pair it with everything but pastels and red (where I reside it would look a bit Christmas-y).
I totally agree with you that this is such a pretty shade of green! I also noticed that some instagramers are now wearing green with everything.

I need some advice.

I have been drooling over the green rectangular mini flap from 16B since I saw it last November or so. I held back from buying it because I didn't know if I'd be capable of pairing it. I bought a chevron dark beige mini flap since. I went back to the store today and saw it again. I still love it and I have since then saw people using green purses as everyday purses.
View attachment 3593291
However, I also saw this SS17 bag in black and blue. It looks like it would make a perfect everyday purse as well. It's width is not as wide as the mini. I should note that the green mini is the last one in the store and it has a small scratch on the bottom.

The black/blue bag is sheepskin and the chain on the blue/back is quite thin. There isn't much price difference between the two.

What do you think???

They are both so pretty!! Which one can you envision complimenting your wardrobe more? Do they both call to you equally? The green is definitely the winner for me, as it is so lovely and puffy. Btw, a beautiful TPF member, @shopgirl4cc, has this green mini and styles it beautifully. Good luck deciding and I am actually shocked someone hasn't already scooped it up. :heart::heart:

Reactions: Meowwu
I need some advice.

View attachment 3593291

What do you think???
Green mini flap all the way :smile:
I love my green lambskin jumbo that I purchased last year :heart:

IMG_6294.JPG

I need some advice.

View attachment 3593291

What do you think???

I think the green is pretty and can pair with many outfits compared to the black and blue. And, if the green still make your heart sing after couple months, then you should get it. Good luck deciding and make sure to do reveal when you buy it [emoji8]