Shilling coin purse, rare?

Kouralakko

”It’s all about the bag”
Feb 15, 2016
Does anyone have this Shilling coin purse? It is really hard to find and almost nobody knows about it? There's not even a single youtube video of it.. all the ones I've seen on the internet, have been made in 2006.. has this been available only for ear? So does anyone here own this this beauty?

Just bought mine and waiting for it to arrive :smile:

Attachments

• Shilling.jpg
    Shilling.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 520
Does anyone have this Shilling coin purse? It is really hard to find and almost nobody knows about it? There's not even a single youtube video of it.. all the ones I've seen on the internet, have been made in 2006.. has this been available only for ear? So does anyone here own this this beauty?

Just bought mine and waiting for it to arrive :smile:
I would not call it "rare," but it was not a very popular item and it was in the catalog for a shorter period of time. They pop up once in a while on eBay but often mislabelled. It's a cute alternative to the classic round coin purse or the Pochette Clé.

Reactions: Kouralakko
I would not call it "rare," but it was not a very popular item and it was in the catalog for a shorter period of time. They pop up once in a while on eBay but often mislabelled. It's a cute alternative to the classic round coin purse or the Pochette Clé.

You're right, rare isn't probably the best word.. uncommon is more the word i meant :smile: I like this one a lot.. and I think it is a bonus that not everyone has it :biggrin: