Clemence wallet

Winterfell

Oct 26, 2013
Does anyone know if some of the coloured linings are not going to be available anymore in the clemence wallet. I'm waiting for one in LV monogram with rose ballerine to arrive in store. Thanks

Does anyone know if some of the coloured linings are not going to be available anymore in the clemence wallet. I'm waiting for one in LV monogram with rose ballerine to arrive in store. Thanks
Right now LV is still recovering from the holidays and the Chinese New Year so the inventory is a little low right now, especially for popular colours such as RB, but I personally can't see them discontinuing it for quite some time given its popularity. Right now the only 'permanent' colour for most of the SLGs is Fuchsia (and quite possibly RB) while the other colours such as Acid Yellow and Hot Pink tend to be more seasonal and as such will be changing soon.

Right now LV is still recovering from the holidays and the Chinese New Year so the inventory is a little low right now, especially for popular colours such as RB, but I personally can't see them discontinuing it for quite some time given its popularity. Right now the only 'permanent' colour for most of the SLGs is Fuchsia (and quite possibly RB) while the other colours such as Acid Yellow and Hot Pink tend to be more seasonal and as such will be changing soon.

Thank you