Advice on purchasing Neverfull GM Damier Ebene - New Mom

chicfashion

Dec 28, 2015
I have the sienna in damier ebene, just had a baby and debating so much to get the Neverfull GM in damier ebene. I have neverfull MM in mono but with the baby now im thinking about traveling despite I do have a LV duffle.

Any thoughts from moms that have the neverfull GM, good investment? When am I ever going to wear my sienna again! Its been a year I love it but only have worn it once.

I have the sienna in damier ebene, just had a baby and debating so much to get the Neverfull GM in damier ebene. I have neverfull MM in mono but with the baby now im thinking about traveling despite I do have a LV duffle.

Any thoughts from moms that have the neverfull GM, good investment? When am I ever going to wear my sienna again! Its been a year I love it but only have worn it once.

I have a Neverfull MM in DE and that was my one of my primary bags when my son was still a baby. However, for traveling, I use backpacks as this is kinder to your shoulders and leave your hands free (Tumi does nice, functional backpacks). I also have my LV pochette used as small 'bag within bag'.

Alternatively, if you don't enjoy backpack, Longchamp Neo is also a great one, because I want zipped top and it fits a ton, but you will need bag organizer with it.

I'm a mom of four and really wanted the neverfull to work but it didn't. What did work was having a small crossbody for my essentials + a diaper bag or diaper backpack for the kid stuff.

Even now that my kids are older, I still love the neverfull but haven't purchased it bc i know it just doesn't fit into my lifestyle.

I use my neverfull gm a lot for work and for travel. For travel, I love the open top since the kids (mine are 2 and 4) can easily put their toys/books/snacks in and take out themselves. Can also push it under the airplane sit for easy access for stuff.
I also use it to protect my Hermes bags while traveling, can easily fit a 32 k or 30 b in it with room to spare.
I think it is a great mom bag!

I used a Lesportsac large bag when my kids were babies. Now that they are a bit older I got the neverfull Damiere ebene in gm and I love it. I can put my items as well as theirs in there and I wear it cinched in usually so it doesn't look as tremendous. For work if I need to put a lot of large items I can wear it larger.