Chanel newbie! My first Chanel

aznpryncs

Jan 25, 2008
Hi all! I am new to Chanel! I purchased the black caviar woc with gold hardware. I am very excited yet I just wanted to get an opinion. Does the CC look crooked? My eyes may be playing tricks on me. This was actually an exchange because the first woc I got was awfully crooked and veered towards the left where the right C was higher and it was definitely noticeable. This one looks much better but just thought I would get a second opinion. At times it looks perfect then sometimes my eye thinks the right C is tipped slightly higher. Thanks much! Also for any woc owners how does the Chain wear? I'm afraid of the leather fraying. Thanks again! IMG_3738.JPGIMG_3743.JPGIMG_3740.JPGIMG_3739.JPG

Reactions: JazzyMac and HannyP
Hi all! I am new to Chanel! I purchased the black caviar woc with gold hardware. I am very excited yet I just wanted to get an opinion. Does the CC look crooked? My eyes may be playing tricks on me. This was actually an exchange because the first woc I got was awfully crooked and veered towards the left where the right C was higher and it was definitely noticeable. This one looks much better but just thought I would get a second opinion. At times it looks perfect then sometimes my eye thinks the right C is tipped slightly higher. Thanks much! Also for any woc owners how does the Chain wear? I'm afraid of the leather fraying. Thanks again! View attachment 3592075View attachment 3592076View attachment 3592080View attachment 3592081

Yes this one is still crooked. What's with Chanel's quality recently?

Reactions: MsModernShopper
I don't know if you decided to return it or not but I am fairly certain I read about someone being able to slightly adjust their cc? I would try that first, maybe? See if you could gently adjust it. To me the ccs do seem centered in the diamond, so if you're able to tilt it a bit it should be good!