If you feel like looking at more hair extensions!

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
Here are my new hair babies! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them! I had cub scout training this week and felt to boyish so I had to do something to make me feel more feminine LOL! My hair is SHORT (about two inches). It's an incredible difference! This is the only picture I could find before...

It's the hairlocs method of extensions, 20-inch length hair. ENJOY!

Attachments

• Crystal11.JPG
    Crystal11.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 243
  • extensions.JPG
    extensions.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 342
  • extensions1.JPG
    extensions1.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 214
  • extensions2.JPG
    extensions2.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 240
  • extensions3.JPG
    extensions3.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 320
You really can't tell it's an extension at all! You look so pretty....

How do they do the procedure, and how do they match up your hair color? And how do you maintain them? I'd love to know more about it!

You really can't tell it's an extension at all! You look so pretty....

How do they do the procedure, and how do they match upto your hair color? I'd love to know more about it!

THANKS!

Okay I REALLY want to answer your questions but I can't LOL I don't have all the information. I know they use copper rods to attach the hair and it's basically crimped on. Here is the website for the actual procedure http://www.hairlocs.com/ We had a consult and she matched my hair and then ordered it. it matches PERFECTLY! She will even match people whi have hightlights. It's pretty cool and I just LOVE them!

I have to show my sister this. You look stunning. It looks like your natural hair. Is is hard to get used to having long hair now? My sister is trying to grow her hair out and she would LOVE long hair. Your hair looks better that the extentions Paris Hilton wears. Have fun.

I have to show my sister this. You look stunning. It looks like your natural hair. Is is hard to get used to having long hair now? My sister is trying to grow her hair out and she would LOVE long hair. Your hair looks better that the extentions Paris Hilton wears. Have fun.

:shame::love: THANKS!

Yeah, but let me tell you these were soo not cheap. UGH I could have bought an INCREDIBLE bag with this. But every girl needs HOT hair! LOL :roflmfao:

Those Look Really Great!! Im Sure They Werent Cheap Either! Have You Ever Tried The Clip In Kind?? Its Real Human Hair, You Can Take Them In And Out When You Please. Wash Em, Color, Em, Flat Iron Em, Etc....there Great And Convienent!

Those Look Really Great!! Im Sure They Werent Cheap Either! Have You Ever Tried The Clip In Kind?? Its Real Human Hair, You Can Take Them In And Out When You Please. Wash Em, Color, Em, Flat Iron Em, Etc....there Great And Convienent!

I have done the clip ins but I wanted something more permanent (that I could bruch easlily and pull on) and to get the clip-ins to look the way I wanted I needed to have my hairdresser put them each time in so this is more one shot and your a go!