Do I pull the trigger on...

Tks a lot you've been a great help with your comments and likes.
Is it safe to assume that blue is your fav color? (avatar) :flowers:
It's safe to say ref to the style - cervo hobo, blue was my xmas/ny pressie, thus the avatar, 2 days ago i got it in mindblowing red, now i have 6 of them in various colours :biggrin:
But between brown and blue i definitely choose blue!! :hbeat:

I sold the other cabats (and it was a big hit/loss money wise) because having many bags from the same style made them feel less special.
I had the same problem with my venetas and buying the same H scarves in different colors.
I am worried that once the wow effect of the karung cabat (it is a beautiful cabat) i will get bored of it and it will be another huge loss.
But luckily for me now I know that the very helpful Diane is so selfless and she will help me unload them and keep the balance.
Ah, if it would help, I'll take either the tornado or blue ostrich!

I know exactly what you mean about the "dilution" effect of having several iterations of the same style. I went through the same with Cabats and Venetas. I have no regrets about letting my unused ones go, and I don't see myself buying any others (unless I got rid of one, first).

I've passed on some pretty special bags simply because I knew the novelty of owning the item would wear off for me. I think I liked them more in theory, but I knew that something was holding me back, for good reason. These days, if I don't feel total excitement at the thought of actually using and wearing an item when buying it, I leave it behind. I am fortunate to have acquired some nice things. I now appreciate the luxury of being very selective in my purchases.

I've passed on some pretty special bags simply because I knew the novelty of owning the item would wear off for me. I think I liked them more in theory, but I knew that something was holding me back, for good reason. These days, if I don't feel total excitement at the thought of actually using and wearing an item when buying it, I leave it behind. I am fortunate to have acquired some nice things. I now appreciate the luxury of being very selective in my purchases.
new-preach-gif-530.gif

I
Ah, if it would help, I'll take either the tornado or blue ostrich!

I know exactly what you mean about the "dilution" effect of having several iterations of the same style. I went through the same with Cabats and Venetas. I have no regrets about letting my unused ones go, and I don't see myself buying any others (unless I got rid of one, first).

Loveeeeee your post.
What a beautiful, caring and wise person you are!!!!

Reactions: annie9999
Juda,
Based on what I've read on this thread, your current collection seems refined to perfection for your needs. That said, I also understand the desire to sometimes change things up. I'm sure that you'll make the best decision for your lifestyle. If you decide to add the cabat, please share more of your beautiful photos with us.