anyone have the gucci lady web canvas or leather in small size can help ?

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i've been wanting to get one since it first came out, and now that it's hard to find because it's not around anymore just made me want it more. typical me

i love the look of the small one compare to the large one. and i have few medium larger bags already anyway

but is the small too small?
anyone can help me tell what fits in it? does it fit an iphone 6 plus or 7 plus ?

please post here what your lady web fits and modeling shot :smile:

thanks IMG_1485699903.238851.jpg

Hi- I have the small and it fits my iPhone 6, a card case, keys. There's room to fit lip gloss and a small hand sanitizer or lotion too. I don't know if sunglasses would fit. It's definitely a small bag but I can fit my essentials. Sorry that I don't have any modeling pics. It's a really cute bag and I love that some versions come with two shoulder straps.

Reactions: papertiger
Hi- I have the small and it fits my iPhone 6, a card case, keys. There's room to fit lip gloss and a small hand sanitizer or lotion too. I don't know if sunglasses would fit. It's definitely a small bag but I can fit my essentials. Sorry that I don't have any modeling pics. It's a really cute bag and I love that some versions come with two shoulder straps.

thanks for your reply i really appreciate it :smile:
i guess not many ladies here own this bag, i've been searching for threads about this too

the small does seems small but the larger one just not as nice as the small one in proportion. i somehow like the large straps to the small bag

do you happen to have a photo of the bag and what's inside ?
is yours the canvas or the leather ?

thanks

thanks for your reply i really appreciate it :smile:
i guess not many ladies here own this bag, i've been searching for threads about this too

the small does seems small but the larger one just not as nice as the small one in proportion. i somehow like the large straps to the small bag

do you happen to have a photo of the bag and what's inside ?
is yours the canvas or the leather ?

thanks

I'll try to take some photos tonight. I have the leather in dark pink.

I own the med (as most seem to) so I don't know how much of help I can be but I did try on the small in the store, it would have been too small for me.

Here's a pic of the med. Even the med is not that big although I'm afraid it looks much bigger in the modelling pic too but you can see it's really only approx as big as my foot. Sorry I can't be of more help.

DSC_0728_zpswuffj5sh.jpg

DSC_0718_zps373ejurv.jpg

I own the med (as most seem to) so I don't know how much of help I can be but I did try on the small in the store, it would have been too small for me.

Here's a pic of the med. Even the med is not that big although I'm afraid it looks much bigger in the modelling pic too but you can see it's really only approx as big as my foot. Sorry I can't be of more help.

DSC_0728_zpswuffj5sh.jpg

DSC_0718_zps373ejurv.jpg

DSC_0728_zpswuffj5sh.jpg

DSC_0718_zps373ejurv.jpg

I also own the med size in the fabric version. I agree with papertiger it is not that large but holds my essentials, the small would never work for me. On a side note, papertiger your suede pink lady is stunning along with your shoes!! You have great style and taste. Always look forward to your responses on this forum.

I also own the med size in the fabric version. I agree with papertiger it is not that large but holds my essentials, the small would never work for me. On a side note, papertiger your suede pink lady is stunning along with your shoes!! You have great style and taste. Always look forward to your responses on this forum.

:hugs:

DSC_0728_zpswuffj5sh.jpg

DSC_0718_zps373ejurv.jpg

oooo the colour looks so pretty in suede !!!
i think the bag structure makes it look bigger on the outside
thanks for the picture

anyway i managed to find a new one in canvas brown leather in small, i would have to wait for a month though to arrive in my hand. can't wait :smile:

i guess it's gonna be my small bag to rotate with my small chanel boy which is pretty small as well
i have a habit to carry 2 bags sometimes. a smaller one for my phone and some cash
and a medium size bag for work stuff

Reactions: Straight-Laced
oooo the colour looks so pretty in suede !!!
i think the bag structure makes it look bigger on the outside
thanks for the picture

anyway i managed to find a new one in canvas brown leather in small, i would have to wait for a month though to arrive in my hand. can't wait :smile:

i guess it's gonna be my small bag to rotate with my small chanel boy which is pretty small as well
i have a habit to carry 2 bags sometimes. a smaller one for my phone and some cash
and a medium size bag for work stuff

Understood, I carry 2 at once sometimes. The med would still be my 'small' bag though he he.

Congratulations, I think you'll love it, it's an absolute classic in whichever size.

Soooo.....sunglasses will not fit in the small. I've included what fits in my bag. A card case can fit too but it's not pictured.View attachment 3591454 View attachment 3591453

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] that is sooooo beautiful !!
the colour is just too pretty and i love how they give 2 straps for the all leather bags

how do you find the leather ? is it sturdy? is it hard to open and close the bag ? i love how they design the bag with just slipping the longer front part which works really well on the design but do you have to squeeze it or it it naturally easy IYKWIM lol

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] that is sooooo beautiful !!
the colour is just too pretty and i love how they give 2 straps for the all leather bags

how do you find the leather ? is it sturdy? is it hard to open and close the bag ? i love how they design the bag with just slipping the longer front part which works really well on the design but do you have to squeeze it or it it naturally easy IYKWIM lol

Thanks! The leather is very sturdy. It's a very structured bag and seems like it will keep the shape. I haven't worn her yet so I can't say too much about the closure. With trying the bag on, opening and closing it has been fine.

Thanks! The leather is very sturdy. It's a very structured bag and seems like it will keep the shape. I haven't worn her yet so I can't say too much about the closure. With trying the bag on, opening and closing it has been fine.

thank you so much, as always i can be very late when it comes to wanting something, so i haven't had the chance to go to the store and try it on before.