Small zipped Bayswater and friend reveal

I thought I wanted new small bays in oxblood, then I wanted oak, then I saw the small zipped bays and still undecided on colour! I really
Like the bag, so halfway there lol!

Clifton is cute too

Lovely purchases

I thought I wanted new small bays in oxblood, then I wanted oak, then I saw the small zipped bays and still undecided on colour! I really

Clifton is cute too

Lovely purchases
Thank you, I am generally an oxblood girl cause I love pink but for me the oak worked better with the hardware and features of this bag. But on the Clifton I felt it was the other way round. Good luck deciding.....lol

Reactions: Louliu71
View attachment 3576069 Returned to the Mulberry clan after a while away at LV with these two beauties. Went in for the oak Bayswater and despite checking out all the colours stuck to my original plan. Also got tempted by the oxblood Clifton for those days when you do not want to carry as much!
:yahoo::loveeyes::tup: Yes! What a fantastic DUO of Mulb's you have there...LOVE them BOTH, awesome pic! CONGRATS lynnb!:love:

Reactions: lynnb

Clifton is cute too

Lovely purchases
Snap, Lou! Although I have decided the colour I want... only problem being that it doesn't seem to exist yet! Midnight with silver hardware would be just right...

Reactions: Louliu71