Bunch of new bags on LV website

They are also showing the Malle Courrier (sp?) 110 trunk in the hardsided luggage section as well as a whisky trunk (the crystal comes with the trunk, hence the AUD 34,000 price tag) and also a 1 Wine Bottle Trunk.... SWOON! Who needs a Petit Malle when you can get a real Malle for a good deal (it retails for AUD 29,300).

Already asked my SA details on ordering and estimated delivery time and wondered how big the dust bag was going to be (just for giggles), but found out they come in a wooden crate (that you can also keep for 'outdoor' decor) - for that time when I make that order/purchase (I am giving myself ten years from today onwards to acquire that). On the website it says it will be delivered in a month but in reality it will take around 9 months to a year (who needs kids when you can have your very own LV trunk) and that you can also customise it in any canvas at no additional cost, but if you get it in leather, like the bags, it will cost more.

They are also showing the Malle Courrier (sp?) 110 trunk in the hardsided luggage section as well as a whisky trunk (the crystal comes with the trunk, hence the AUD 34,000 price tag) and also a 1 Wine Bottle Trunk.... SWOON! Who needs a Petit Malle when you can get a real Malle for a good deal (it retails for AUD 29,300).

Already asked my SA details on ordering and estimated delivery time and wondered how big the dust bag was going to be (just for giggles), but found out they come in a wooden crate (that you can also keep for 'outdoor' decor) - for that time when I make that order/purchase (I am giving myself ten years from today onwards to acquire that). On the website it says it will be delivered in a month but in reality it will take around 9 months to a year (who needs kids when you can have your very own LV trunk) and that you can also customise it in any canvas at no additional cost, but if you get it in leather, like the bags, it will cost more.
In ten years it will be three times as expensive!