Vintage Mademoiselle 17P Lots of pictures

Ashleym

O.G.
Apr 8, 2009
Hi Everyone

I just placed an order for this small Vintage Mademoiselle 17P from Bergdorf. I cant seem to find much information on this style. the sizing is like the mini rectangle and I have been looking for a mini size purse with no luck in black. I did fall in love with the clasp and how nice it looked cross body. I am going to Europe in a few weeks and wanted a cross body. Anyone else have this purse and how do you like it? It is lambskin so I am a bit worried about the leather but love everything else about the purse :heart:

Attachments

• Vintage Mademoiselle 4.jpg
    Vintage Mademoiselle 4.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Vintage Mademoiselle 1.jpg
    Vintage Mademoiselle 1.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 1,032
  • Vintage Mademoiselle 2.jpg
    Vintage Mademoiselle 2.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 1,440
  • Vintage Mademoiselle 3.jpg
    Vintage Mademoiselle 3.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 1,252
If I am not mistaken, the handbag in your photo is made from sheepskin leather. It IS a ✨beautiful✨ handbag!
I do not own any leather goods in sheepskin, however, I do own many Chanel handbags and SLGs in lambskin leather. I ADORE them the most! With a bit of TLC, they are not as delicate as most assume.
Much success in your decision. :flowers:

Hi Everyone

I just placed an order for this small Vintage Mademoiselle 17P from Bergdorf. I cant seem to find much information on this style. the sizing is like the mini rectangle and I have been looking for a mini size purse with no luck in black. I did fall in love with the clasp and how nice it looked cross body. I am going to Europe in a few weeks and wanted a cross body. Anyone else have this purse and how do you like it? It is lambskin so I am a bit worried about the leather but love everything else about the purse :heart:
Totally LOVE:heart::heart: this style! Big Congrats to you!

Reactions: Ashleym
Hi Everyone

Definitely sheepskin. I have 2 of the WOC style of this bag. It is pretty hardy, but it can get scratched, but the scratches are not as noticeable as lambskin. I would say it is more durable than lambskin but less durable than calfskin. I am so glad this came back, I have been dying for the purse version but it was sold out at the time. Congrats! Looks great.

I have this wallet in this style and leather. Yes, it can get scratched and will show scratches. I have two lambskin bags that I find don't show scratches as much, but I guess it's because it's not "handled" as much as a wallet is.

Reactions: Ashleym