WOC with working turn lock?

LouLou.30

Jan 22, 2017
Purchased 2 WOC reissues last week. One has a working turn lock and the other looks like a turn lock but is just a snap fast. My question is which WOC styles have a working lock rather than the snap fast button and does this make a difference to you? Thanks y'all and hope you're all having a great weekend!

The reissue wocs having turncocks is a pretty new thing. They started a few seasons ago but I'm not really sure if they've had them every season since. The other Woc with a working turncock is the Trendy CC. It comes in lambskin and has the metal bar on top and a working CC lock. There are pics in the woc club.

I LOVE the reissue working turncock WOC's, totally wish mine had that because my snap has failed over the years... If I had a choice I'd probably go working lock, but I do love what i have so what can you do...

Purchased 2 WOC reissues last week. One has a working turn lock and the other looks like a turn lock but is just a snap fast. My question is which WOC styles have a working lock rather than the snap fast button and does this make a difference to you? Thanks y'all and hope you're all having a great weekend!
Which WOC has the working turn lock ? Can you post a picture? Thanks!

This 2.55 WOC has a working turn lock. Everything I wanted in a WOC ❤️
Ohh!!! I can't believe its a working turn lock!! I'm actually going to the store later today to look at this exact WOC and I had no idea the lock works from just the pictures I got from an SA. I think this will be a clear winner! Thank you so much for sharing your photo!!!

Reactions: LouLou.30
Ohh!!! I can't believe its a working turn lock!! I'm actually going to the store later today to look at this exact WOC and I had no idea the lock works from just the pictures I got from an SA. I think this will be a clear winner! Thank you so much for sharing your photo!!!
Hope you love it as much as I do! Let me know what you think