New Version of 75th Anniversary Saddle Bag...For Science!

Ah gotcha. Too bad it doesn't fit horizontally. What about the front open pocket? Same thing as back pocket?

Sorry, late reply! So I saw these at Dillard's again yesterday and stand corrected. My phone does fit horizontally in the back pocket. I have a iPhone 7 (not plus) with a basic Kate Spade case.

I think when I tried it last time the saddle bag was stuffed with so much stuffing that the pocket was tight. The one yesterday had minimal stuffing so it slid in horizontally just fine. I also tried the under flap slip pocket and it fits horizontally in there too, a little easier than the back slip pocket.

IMG_1485618809.558235.jpg

Sorry, late reply! So I saw these at Dillard's again yesterday and stand corrected. My phone does fit horizontally in the back pocket. I have a iPhone 7 (not plus) with a basic Kate Spade case.

I think when I tried it last time the saddle bag was stuffed with so much stuffing that the pocket was tight. The one yesterday had minimal stuffing so it slid in horizontally just fine. I also tried the under flap slip pocket and it fits horizontally in there too, a little easier than the back slip pocket.

View attachment 3588274

Oh great, thanks for checking! These are such cuties and they really give you that classic feel. Did they have the blue one? What color is the interior on the black one (same as the larger size- oxblood/maroon?)? Not that I need another black bag, but it looks great in that style. Lol

Oh great, thanks for checking! These are such cuties and they really give you that classic feel. Did they have the blue one? What color is the interior on the black one (same as the larger size- oxblood/maroon?)? Not that I need another black bag, but it looks great in that style. Lol

Oh my goodness, I forgot to check the inside of the black again!!! I blame it on getting old. :smile:

However, good news is the blue is on Dillard's site and called Lapis. It has gunmetal hardware. They also have a deep coral.

IMG_1485662635.287823.jpg

Oh my goodness, I forgot to check the inside of the black again!!! I blame it on getting old. :smile:

However, good news is the blue is on Dillard's site and called Lapis. It has gunmetal hardware. They also have a deep coral.

View attachment 3588976

They look like fun colors! I wonder if they look the same irl as they do in the online pix. If you see them in person let me know what you think. I'm curious. [emoji3]