Waiting for my first B and a question about Collonil

Ketaki

Apr 5, 2015
Hi,

I'm more of a lurker on the H forum but am always inspired by your lovely photos. :smile: Finally took the plunge. Greatly enabled by the lovely Eternalove4bags who cheered me on to the finish line [emoji3]

During the nail biting wait for FedEx to deliver my first B (today!!!), I'm trying to read up as much on the forum.

I was wondering if anyone has used Collonil Nanopro on Togo leather? I've used it quite successfully on all my Chanels and even my one box Kelly.

Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find any definite answers regarding Togo, except that it doesn't need water proofing. That's great news! But I was wondering if I should use Collonil anyway to prevent stains and colour transfer.

Thanks a lot! I can't wait to post pix as soon as it arrives.

I think the OGs may give you some insights. As far as I know (and advised by my SAs) - avoid putting anything on H bags. Use them, enjoy them and don't fret - if color transfer or dirt hits the bag, take it to the H store for a spa/treatment. Let them fix your bag. It will come back beautiful :smile: hope this helps.

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has used Collonil Nanopro on Togo leather? I've used it quite successfully on all my Chanels and even my one box Kelly.

Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find any definite answers regarding Togo, except that it doesn't need water proofing. That's great news! But I was wondering if I should use Collonil anyway to prevent stains and colour transfer.
Congrats on bag.

I've used both collonil leather gel & waterstop spray on togo.
No problem.

When my sa explained that hermes won't spa interior of bags/wallets, hosed & slathered them, too.:tup:

Reactions: Ketaki
I'm not much of a tease. Too excited to wait!!! [emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126]

Meet my new to me (and "like new", really!) B35 in Rose Jaipur Togo. Even the h/w stickers are still on. I'm totally smitten!

Got these twillies yesterday. Still practicing how to tie them.

IMG_1485608486.502115.jpg

IMG_1485608517.409165.jpg

Here's one in natural light - early evening here in Dubai

IMG_1485608573.579278.jpg

I think the OGs may give you some insights. As far as I know (and advised by my SAs) - avoid putting anything on H bags. Use them, enjoy them and don't fret - if color transfer or dirt hits the bag, take it to the H store for a spa/treatment. Let them fix your bag. It will come back beautiful :smile: hope this helps.

There is really no need to put anything on togo leather. It's really resilient and carefree leather. Just enjoy it. When needed, drop it off at Hermes for a service.

That's great to know! Thank you!

Congrats on bag.

I've used both collonil leather gel & waterstop spray on togo.
No problem.

When my sa explained that hermes won't spa interior of bags/wallets, hosed & slathered them, too.:tup:

That's very helpful. I tend to spray all bags before use just to be safe, but was a little worried as this is my first Togo. Thank you!

Reactions: Ketaki