Card Holders

sourcreamx

Mar 23, 2016
Hi all,

I would like to get your opinions on a Burberry vs LV card holder.
I know that this is a LV forum, however I came across a Burberry card holder design that I really do like recently. Being a lover of LV, I was thinking if I should look into LV card holders.

Note: The card holder will be used everyday as we use it for bus and metros here! I do not need a lot of slots.

What's stopping me from getting the Burberry would be... I was worried about the material, that it might fall apart within a year or so, I can't stand the thought of the glazing falling off, or that it gets rather dirty and beaten up looking within a few years.
278-72019980-4044820_ASHROSEDUSTYPINK_M

As for Louis Vuitton, I could not find an ideal card holder that I like. I would prefer the slimmest looking one. My bags and wallet are in empreinte noir, but those slim card holders only comes in canvas. A pouch would feel too big for my pants pocket or to slip it into a narrow pocket for one of my bags.

1. Should I just get the Burberry one?
2. Is there a LV case that matches my needs?
3. I've seen lots of people with cles, is it a card holder with key rings? Because I do not really use keys, I don't have need for a key holder.

Hi all,

I know that this is a LV forum, however I came across a Burberry card holder design that I really do like recently. Being a lover of LV, I was thinking if I should look into LV card holders.

Note: The card holder will be used everyday as we use it for bus and metros here! I do not need a lot of slots.

What's stopping me from getting the Burberry would be... I was worried about the material, that it might fall apart within a year or so, I can't stand the thought of the glazing falling off, or that it gets rather dirty and beaten up looking within a few years.

As for Louis Vuitton, I could not find an ideal card holder that I like. I would prefer the slimmest looking one. My bags and wallet are in empreinte noir, but those slim card holders only comes in canvas. A pouch would feel too big for my pants pocket or to slip it into a narrow pocket for one of my bags.

3. I've seen lots of people with cles, is it a card holder with key rings? Because I do not really use keys, I don't have need for a key holder.
If you like this type of card holders, check out the Men's section on the LV website. There are tons of card holders in this format.

I use my empreinte key pouch as a card holder quite often, it's held up great, it still looks new, even in and out of pockets quite often. You don't like the empreinte business card holder? (If you're looking to match your bags.) I'd probably shy away from that Burberry just due to the lighter color, and lack of safety (no closure) but that's just me. Best of luck deciding!

Reactions: Pagan
Similar to one answer above I would look at the men's line. I have the regular card holder in the damier and love it and it comes in the Epi leather as well (not just the canvas options). There's also the Empreinte Business Card Holder which might fit the cards you want to carry plus match your other pieces?

Ooooh I love the new card holder!! It's so pretty. I'm gonna check it out in stores. Do you know if the new zipped card holder is bigger/smaller/same size as the empreinte cles?

Thank you all for the responses. I would prefer something that is slim and thin, that I could fit it into the back of my bag's thin pocket. I would probably check the men's area for the graphite canvas card holder first!

I'm holding back on the Burberry one for now, as I'm afraid of the pink getting dirty easily, especially when I have tap in and out of the metro frequently.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Hi all,

There's a new empreinte card holder in the women's section.