Which City to keep?

Apr 22, 2012
Hi ladies I can't keep both! This month I've been bad with Chanel so need to let go of one of these Citys. Which would you keep???

Marron Cognac from 2016 - classic GHW
OR
Praline from 2009 - giant 12 rose gold
IMG_1485520541.955034.jpgIMG_1485520551.857147.jpgIMG_1485520560.506494.jpg

Hi ladies I can't keep both! This month I've been bad with Chanel so need to let go of one of these Citys. Which would you keep???

Marron Cognac from 2016 - classic GHW
OR
Praline from 2009 - giant 12 rose gold
View attachment 3587102View attachment 3587103View attachment 3587105
Is it too rude to say let go the Chanel??? :biggrin:
Jokes apart, which works better with your clothes? Do you have any other bag of a similar colour? Are they yours and you intend to sell one?? Unless it's a rare colour i personally vote for a newer one

Is it too rude to say let go the Chanel??? :biggrin:
Jokes apart, which works better with your clothes? Do you have any other bag of a similar colour? Are they yours and you intend to sell one?? Unless it's a rare colour i personally vote for a newer one

[emoji23] I've been on a Chanel kick lately! Yes I am going to sell one of them. I am leaning towards the selling the Praline. I love the Giant 21 hardware but it's so heavy! Plus I bought the praline preloved and only wore it once. The Marron Cognac I bought brand new.

Once Henry Ford was asked which car he thought was the best, he answered: The brand new one.
I totally relate, as i said, with one exception - unless it's a very rare colour. So, i vote to keep the new bag! Good luck deciding! :flowers:

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I love them both. Although I love the Giant hardware, the light color scares me. I agree about using your clothes and color preferences to help you choose which you would use more. Also, if you have tons of brown bags, then maybe go for the praline or vice versa.

[emoji23] I've been on a Chanel kick lately! Yes I am going to sell one of them. I am leaning towards the selling the Praline. I love the Giant 21 hardware but it's so heavy! Plus I bought the praline preloved and only wore it once. The Marron Cognac I bought brand new.
Tough decision Martini (but I share your love of chanel so I get it.....unlike my dearest friend @ksuromax suggesting getting rid of chanel :no::wtf::lol:)
I also vote to keep the marron cognac as it's newer & a great versatile color....but I am also 1 to be very nervous with very light colored bags like Praline (pretty as she is) Best of luck deciding!

Reactions: Martini0317
Tough decision Martini (but I share your love of chanel so I get it.....unlike my dearest friend @ksuromax suggesting getting rid of chanel :no::wtf::lol:)
I also vote to keep the marron cognac as it's newer & a great versatile color....but I am also 1 to be very nervous with very light colored bags like Praline (pretty as she is) Best of luck deciding!
i enjoy seeing them on others, respect and admire the special edition ones, but they completely don't work for me... not my bottle of beer, sorry.... :biggrin: