Calling all alma bb owners...is it only crossbody?

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I am just under 5'4 and used to somewhat small bags. But I am not that used to crossbody bags. Is the bb only worn as a crossbody or can it be worn on shoulder? Any mod shots?

She's not in my collection anymore as she was faulty and a bit too long for me anyway. Thinking of getting another one though because I miss her lol. This is a shoulder shot which looks a bit silly and too long so I would usually only wear crossbody. I'm very short though at 5'1
zU1DWaA.jpg

I am just under 5'4 and used to somewhat small bags. But I am not that used to crossbody bags. Is the bb only worn as a crossbody or can it be worn on shoulder? Any mod shots?
I am barely 5'1 and own the Alma bb . I never wear it on my shoulder as it is way to long and does not look very attractive . I carry mine mostly handheld to dinners etc . Once in a while I use her CB . This way works perfectly fine .

Reactions: snibor
She's not in my collection anymore as she was faulty and a bit too long for me anyway. Thinking of getting another one though because I miss her lol. This is a shoulder shot which looks a bit silly and too long so I would usually only wear crossbody. I'm very short though at 5'1
zU1DWaA.jpg
You look very pretty with your Epi Alma !!!!! Pefect choice :smile:

Reactions: snibor
I wear my alma crossbody and on the shoulder and i don´t thnk it is too long for me as it is a small bag and it is popular to wear small bags with a long or very long strap..