To Keep, or Not to Keep?

puppyfriend

Mar 12, 2016
I just received the Medium Lily in Powder I ordered from Net-a-Porter, and I can't decide whether to keep her. On the one hand, I got an amazing deal on her (paid $810 before tax, retail is $1,275), but on the other, I've bought FOUR bags in January which is absolutely absurd. (Other purchases include a pre-loved oak Bays, a Gucci Soho Disco, and a Tory Burch Perry). I don't have any light-colored bags in my collection, and it would match most things in my fairly neutral wardrobe. On the flip side, I'm about to have a baby AND start my medical residency and I worry I won't get the chance to use it. The quality is amazing and it's such a good deal... I'm torn! Thoughts?

Attachments

• de22a2c35d003b68895cde699f7e6ea4.jpg
    de22a2c35d003b68895cde699f7e6ea4.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 434
I just received the Medium Lily in Powder I ordered from Net-a-Porter, and I can't decide whether to keep her. On the one hand, I got an amazing deal on her (paid $810 before tax, retail is $1,275), but on the other, I've bought FOUR bags in January which is absolutely absurd. (Other purchases include a pre-loved oak Bays, a Gucci Soho Disco, and a Tory Burch Perry). I don't have any light-colored bags in my collection, and it would match most things in my fairly neutral wardrobe. On the flip side, I'm about to have a baby AND start my medical residency and I worry I won't get the chance to use it. The quality is amazing and it's such a good deal... I'm torn! Thoughts?

This bag is beautiful! Keep!

I'd vote "keep", too - especially at that price! She's a classic beauty and, as a mum myself, I know you need to have things that make you feel like a woman in your own right, too! When my eldest was born, I had a plethora of baby-related gifts but the one that sticks in my mind was the Chanel No. 5 pressed powder - a touch of luxury amid the nappies!
Keep it and treasure it for those special outings! [emoji6]

Keep! Summer is coming and she will be so useful. Also having a baby doesn't mean you can't have an amazing bag. Bag for for baby, fabulous bag for mummy with only mummy things in.

Sadly, I ended up returning her. I just didn't feel like I'd get enough use out of her in the next year to justify keeping her. Hopefully she is relisted on the site and someone else can take her home for a great price!