Thoughts on Olympia Le-Tan Marguerite Tote?

Angel1219

O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
So I've recently discovered the Olympia Le-Tan Marguerite Tote but am not familiar with this brand or the Marguerite model. I'm eyeing the red version and the black version with gold hardware. Any Olympia Le-Tote fans out there who can speak on the leather quality and the brand presence? I think this style is reminiscient of several classic styles out there (i.e. Birkin, Kelly, Tempete, Gucci Jackie, etc.) but at an affordable price point. Any advice on quality would be greatly appreciated as I'm really liking this style and might want to purchase.

Here are some reference photos:
olympia-le-tan-red-marguerite-leather-top-handle-bag-product-3-045596587-normal.jpeg
olympia-le-tan-light-grey-marguerite-tweed-library-embroidered-top-handle-bag-gray-product-1-046817777-normal.jpeg
img-thing
upload_2017-1-22_11-28-15.png
11701373-BLACK-1966f45b-.jpeg
pf16bma003_2.jpg

I have seen Olympia Le Tan in real life and they are perfectly made.
I love the brand. Excellent leather really and original designs.:love::tup:
You won't be disappointed, Angel.:smile:

I have seen Olympia Le Tan in real life and they are perfectly made.
I love the brand. Excellent leather really and original designs.:love::tup:
You won't be disappointed, Angel.:smile:

Thanks Maria! I think I might take the plunge but it's interesting that there's not much hype about this bag online. Maybe it's a hidden gem :smile: Is this the same company as Le Sport Sac?

Thanks Maria! I think I might take the plunge but it's interesting that there's not much hype about this bag online. Maybe it's a hidden gem :smile: Is this the same company as Le Sport Sac?[/QUOTE
No, Olympia says LeSportSac asked her to design some of their bags, exactly like Jeremy Scott for Longchamp.
The two brands are totally independent ..:smile: