K/B 25 in neutral color - suggestions needed!

SaSaEN

Nov 6, 2016
Dear exerts!

I'm planning my trip to Paris this spring and of course would not miss the chance to try my luck at FSH)) I thought it would be useful to make a short list of my favorites (many of you suggest it is a good strategy in the according thread)...
I'm looking for a B or K in size 25 precisely with GHW. But need your advice and expertise in term of colors... I already have K 25 Togo Geranium and K 32 Box Bleu Nuit, so I need a neutral color bag this time. My favorites are etoupe, gold, Gris tourtelle and vert olive (yes, I consider it neutral, cause I have plenty of grey and khaki pieces in my wardrobe)...

My questions:

1. Are gold and etoupe very hard to get? Any alternatives? I've seen Berline in trench, but did not like the color(( was thinking about craie but I believe it's too light...
2. Will Gris tourtelle be available this spring?
3. Is vert olive a seasonal color or available all the time? If not may you suggest some alternative? I remember seeing swatches of oregano - a dark muted green, but I believe it was only available in autumn/winter...

Thanks in advance!!!

Dear exerts!

I'm planning my trip to Paris this spring and of course would not miss the chance to try my luck at FSH)) I thought it would be useful to make a short list of my favorites (many of you suggest it is a good strategy in the according thread)...
I'm looking for a B or K in size 25 precisely with GHW. But need your advice and expertise in term of colors... I already have K 25 Togo Geranium and K 32 Box Bleu Nuit, so I need a neutral color bag this time. My favorites are etoupe, gold, Gris tourtelle and vert olive (yes, I consider it neutral, cause I have plenty of grey and khaki pieces in my wardrobe)...

My questions:

1. Are gold and etoupe very hard to get? Any alternatives? I've seen Berline in trench, but did not like the color(( was thinking about craie but I believe it's too light...
2. Will Gris tourtelle be available this spring?
3. Is vert olive a seasonal color or available all the time? If not may you suggest some alternative? I remember seeing swatches of oregano - a dark muted green, but I believe it was only available in autumn/winter...

Thanks in advance!!!
Bleu nuit in box? Please post!

Gold and etoupe are in demand but people do get them at FSH. If you read through that thread you will see the most recent colors members have purchased :smile:

Bleu nuit in box? Please post!

Gold and etoupe are in demand but people do get them at FSH. If you read through that thread you will see the most recent colors members have purchased :smile:

Yes, I regularly see gold and etoupe scored at fsh, just wanted to get a general overview!
Greens are not in demand and I do not remember any recent reveals in this color family, so just want to get the idea which colors from this group are being offered atm...

Here is my box bleu nuit K 32 (it is from 1978 but in a perfect vintage condition)

Attachments

• IMG_7640.JPG
    IMG_7640.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 359
Perhaps you want to add Gris Mouette to the list? It's a seasonal color and may be easier to come by - Gris T is currently rested so I don't think you will find it. Vert Olive is a seasonal color - but not this season; seasonal means it's only limited to the current season or two, not a regular color - and will also be extremely difficult to find.

Edit: you might also want to consider etain or vert fonce

Last edited:
Perhaps you want to add Gris Mouette to the list? It's a seasonal color and may be easier to come by - Gris T is currently rested so I don't think you will find it. Vert Olive is a seasonal color - but not this season; seasonal means it's only limited to the current season or two, not a regular color - and will also be extremely difficult to find.

Edit: you might also want to consider etain or vert fonce

Thank you for your suggestions! Is vert fonce a regular color? Would love to see oregano bag (just saw swatches by now...) And I believe Malachite will also be available for s/s?

Thank you for your suggestions! Is vert fonce a regular color? Would love to see oregano bag (just saw swatches by now...) And I believe Malachite will also be available for s/s?

No, Vert Fonce is seasonal. It will be available but it's not a regular color. Malachite will be available - beautiful, but not a neutral if you are sticking with that. I don't know if Oregano will be available, I think that was just f/w 2016.

No, Vert Fonce is seasonal. It will be available but it's not a regular color. Malachite will be available - beautiful, but not a neutral if you are sticking with that. I don't know if Oregano will be available, I think that was just f/w 2016.

Thank you again!
Malachite would me my second option if I don't manage to get any of my neutral favorites)

Reactions: BBC