Willow Floral Mercer: Quality?

Mar 30, 2015
Hey! First post on this forum and hoping someone can help!
Looking at the Willow Mercer 24 , the aesthetics are beautiful in my opinion. Embellishments are all the rage right now, but I think this one looks classy and so pretty. Has anyone worn this for a while with opinion on quality of leather and durability?
This would be a daily bag...THANK YOU!

I don't have the mercer but I have the tea rose saddle 23, tea rose python rogue, and willow floral nomad. I use all 3 a lot because I'm on a flower kick and they all look brand new. I bought the saddlebag in February, rogue in May, and nomad in November. The applique flowers have held up much better than I thought they would.

I don't have the mercer but I have the tea rose saddle 23, tea rose python rogue, and willow floral nomad. I use all 3 a lot because I'm on a flower kick and they all look brand new. I bought the saddlebag in February, rogue in May, and nomad in November. The applique flowers have held up much better than I thought they would.
How are the flowers attached? Can't tell from the pics...Thanks!

I do not have the Mercer willow but I do have the tea rose saddle bag, willow nomad and two willow drifters. I have had no issues with any of these. The flowers should all be attached in the same way (by the rivet in the middle). My drifters do have the similar leave embellishments as the Mercer and I have had no issues with those either.

I do not have the Mercer willow but I do have the tea rose saddle bag, willow nomad and two willow drifters. I have had no issues with any of these. The flowers should all be attached in the same way (by the rivet in the middle). My drifters do have the similar leave embellishments as the Mercer and I have had no issues with those either.
Thank you both!! I appreciate your help and I look forward to receiving this bag.
I have been looking for a daily bag for some time and this one caught my eye. I haven't looked at Coach
in a long time, but this bag....so pretty and elegant. And the leather looks nice, too.

I have the Willow Floral Mercer 30 and the flowers are attached with gold studs and the leaves/petals are stitched on pretty securely (3 stitches up the middle of each). The leather feels really good and seems to hold up well.

I have the Willow Floral Mercer 30 and the flowers are attached with gold studs and the leaves/petals are stitched on pretty securely (3 stitches up the middle of each). The leather feels really good and seems to hold up well.
Thank you! It just looks so pretty online. I am a quality person and I have found that sometimes the price of a bag far exceeds its actually quality. I don't like to waste money.
You all have been great to help me; thanks again!