will there be a new spring 2017 limited edition speedy or neverfull?

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i've been away from the boards for a bit and was just wondering whether anyone has info or pics of this year's illustre speedy or neverfull styles? are they doing them again this year at all? i always seem to cave and get at least one piece from these lines. last year it was jungle speedy, previously, speedy v, etc. are they skipping this year? thanks to anyone who can bring me up to date : )

Thanks! So is it only in DA? What about mono? That's different from the usual illustration lines
i just called the online number to ask. there was not much info there. they mentioned an early april launch time and suggested i call back in early march. i agree that it would be unusual to skip the mono, but i wonder if the world tour took its place? i can't decide whether to go for the azur speedy b or not. i would have preferred a speedy b in mono as well, but for whatever reason, the world tour line just was not for me. i think i prefer the v speedy from 2015 to this. wish they would have made that in a speedy b. i guess i won't know until i see some reviews and real life photos of this line. if history is any indication, i usually don't have the will power to resist their spring illustre line, at least for one piece. would love to hear more info from others out there on this upcoming release : )

Reactions: Sonmi999
i just called the online number to ask. there was not much info there. they mentioned an early april launch time and suggested i call back in early march. i agree that it would be unusual to skip the mono, but i wonder if the world tour took its place? i can't decide whether to go for the azur speedy b or not. i would have preferred a speedy b in mono as well, but for whatever reason, the world tour line just was not for me. i think i prefer the v speedy from 2015 to this. wish they would have made that in a speedy b. i guess i won't know until i see some reviews and real life photos of this line. if history is any indication, i usually don't have the will power to resist their spring illustre line, at least for one piece. would love to hear more info from others out there on this upcoming release : )

Thank you so much for calling luvspurses!!! It would be strange if they don't have a true illustre line in the spring. I got the damages and V speedy and then got th palm and chain speedys last year but I prefer the V and the Ramages. I guess we will have to wait and see