i think people assume my tanger is fake

Kodi325

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
do you all have this problem. you have a less common/LE/or Runway bag that people may be unaware of or have never seen and they just assume it's fake? i feel like i get this from everyone with my mini initials tanger tote. it's my absolute favorite bag, but it sucks no one knows what it is. i feel like i'm constantly defending it's authenticity. meh.

Kodi-

Yea i acctually think that alot of use have this problem even if it's not L.E ,
It really sucks.
But i always think as long as i know it's real it's ok.
Thats there problem if they think it's fake :smile:

It's a beautiful bag, don't worry about it. You cannot expect NON LV fans to know your bags especially if they're LE or runway.

I know what you mean!~ That's happened to me with my speedy azur, sunset blvd. and graffiti alma but i just said WHATEVER i know its real so think whatever you want. But heck as long as we know it's real and our fellow LV lovers know then its a-ok right?!

THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!

I interned at a fashion magazine in my college years, and someone who is suppose to be well-versed in fashion asked me if my EBENE TANGER was an LV knock off and questioned whether it should be included in a shoot if it was!! I was kind of pissed and told her off in a snotty tone of voice that it was real and she can call any LV boutique to verify the authenticity cause she looked like she didn't want to believe me!!

Nowadays I don't really care what people think. :P

i would look at it with admiration, maybe that's what the other people are doing.

if they think it's fake, then they know nothing about LV, and i wouldn't worry about their opinion of my handbag

enjoy, you are fortunate to own such a beautiful piece!