Mulberry Sightings!!

The day after I get my cara and think "I've never seen anyone with a cara" I spot a black quilted one!

That's a lovely bag too! I've seen about 5 where I work

Today I saw a black winged bays with the wings tucked in, printed croc east west in immaculate condition, a not so immaculate oak prinyed croc bays and not much else other than the usual mixture of bays in various colours

Reactions: Ludmilla
Oxblood small buckle bays...... looked unloved

Oak Effie satchel.... again unloved and grubby

Black croc E/W

Midnight bays [emoji7]

Deer brown bays

3 oak Daria hobos and a black one

Black small edie [emoji24]

Fabric edie...... grubby yuk

Reactions: Ludmilla

Black croc E/W

Midnight bays [emoji7]

Deer brown bays

Aww. Poor unloved bags... Are you on the lookout for an Edie again? Those are lovely.

Black croc E/W

Midnight bays [emoji7]

Deer brown bays

Too many sadly neglected bags here ... [emoji45] I'd happily rehome the oxblood small buckle Bays ... [emoji6]

Too many sadly neglected bags here ... [emoji45] I'd happily rehome the oxblood small buckle Bays ... [emoji6]

Me too!
I wanted to tell her to get a Samorga [emoji16] I think it was soaking wet too, that bag I thought was pretty hardy and the Effie, I wanted to get my lord Sheraton wipes out and give it a good clean [emoji85]

Me too!
I wanted to tell her to get a Samorga [emoji16] I think it was soaking wet too, that bag I thought was pretty hardy and the Effie, I wanted to get my lord Sheraton wipes out and give it a good clean [emoji85]
I see tons of abused bags in the streets, too. But, I also got caught by friends trying to secretly rub stains off their bags. Thank God they know my bag habit and exercise patience with me.

I see tons of abused bags in the streets, too. But, I also got caught by friends trying to secretly rub stains off their bags. Thank God they know my bag habit and exercise patience with me.
Me too, honestly whats the point in not taking care of your bag?! It drives me nuts when I see trashed leather :annoyed: but so many people just don't bother.
In contrast today I spotted a lovely oak Mitzy in super condition, it was a gorgeous colour :heart:

Oh dear spotted the worst fake today - i'm not even sure what it was trying to be. I was serving the lady in the shop I work in made me feel very sad but knowing that my lovely oxblood bays was sitting out the back.