My HG bag - medium Cara in oxblood

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I've always wanted this bag. When I saw the price I thought "no way" and in the end I got an SBS which I ended up selling because it was too small but I liked the versatility of it, it just needed to be bigger! I've had an Antony too which I ended up selling. I'm a big fan of Mulberry but I've ended up selling every bag I've had. The only thing I haven't sold is my black purse (Congo I think?) which I also got from the outlet a couple of years back which I love! Anyway, I saw the bag in the sale and it was still too much. I considered using some of my savings but wondered if I'd still feel bad as my limit is usually £550 (my preowned SBS price). In the end my mum very kindly offered to pay some of it and I would pay the rest. I couldn't find this bag anywhere on eBay or any reseller sites and I could be waiting ages for it to show up, it wasn't even on mulberry.com. So I called the outlet near me to see if they had any in oxblood, a colour I've always loved, as I thought the black looked too formal and the oak would get dirty and I'd hate to worry about using it. The mini was definetly going to be too small and the regular was perfect. I've got alot of free space incase I need it.

Okay sorry for the essay but this is my HG bag and I figured there is no point settling for second best as you'll always wish you got what you wanted! Getting it definetly felt like I'd won the lottery. It definetly has the versatility I just couldn't find in any other mulberry bags. It's really comfy to wear as a backpack and as a shoulder bag. I much prefer the fabric straps as opposed to leather ones! 20170121_230224.jpeg20170121_230235.jpeg20170121_230326.jpeg

Yay! You got her!

Beautiful colour, I can't put my Reg oxblood lily down as perfect for this time of year

For this size I'd get a Samorga liner to prevent sagging, will help keep shape and stop your belongings jumping around

Reactions: JuiceBox
Yay! You got her!

Beautiful colour, I can't put my Reg oxblood lily down as perfect for this time of year

For this size I'd get a Samorga liner to prevent sagging, will help keep shape and stop your belongings jumping around
Good idea [emoji106] I've always loved oxblood! It'll just have to be my all year round bag!