Waitlist Procedure

lovingit74

Jul 1, 2015
Typically my SA's store does not have access to Chanel handbags. So he has to call into another store. Does each store have a waitlist or does each SA have a waitlist? If each store has a waitlist, how do they work the list amongst the associates' clients?

actually i would also love to know how this works! From my understanding the SA takes your request and keeps an eye out for some items, but i could be wrong! I did have my SA order me a special item from another boutique as it wasn´t available in the country

Hey y'all, I'm interested in learning about the wait list procedure as well. My issue is that I live a few hundred miles from the nearest Chanel boutique. Visiting the boutique and getting put on a wait list will be enough of a journey. But when that phone call comes that the item I want (and who knows when that'll be!) I won't be able to just drive back to the boutique to pick it up.

Anybody else have a similar problem??? :confused1:

********Update with question********

First of all, if it's not already obvious, I'm a first-time Chanel customer, so any help/advice is greatly appreciated :heart:

I'd emailed Chanel CS about the wait list procedure before posting my original question and received my reply a few moments ago, and was told that, "regrettably," they will not mail any iconic bags to wait list customers.

Does anyone know if the securities and procedures have changed, even if you physically walk in and get on the wait list for an iconic bag? Does it depend on the boutique and/or SA's and manager approval at a boutique?

I'm just wondering how out-of-town customers, who have the money ready to spend, are supposed to get their bags when the nearest boutique is, say 9 hours away :confused1::hrmm::annoyed:

********Update with question********

First of all, if it's not already obvious, I'm a first-time Chanel customer, so any help/advice is greatly appreciated :heart:

I'd emailed Chanel CS about the wait list procedure before posting my original question and received my reply a few moments ago, and was told that, "regrettably," they will not mail any iconic bags to wait list customers.

Does anyone know if the securities and procedures have changed, even if you physically walk in and get on the wait list for an iconic bag? Does it depend on the boutique and/or SA's and manager approval at a boutique?

I'm just wondering how out-of-town customers, who have the money ready to spend, are supposed to get their bags when the nearest boutique is, say 9 hours away :confused1::hrmm::annoyed:

I have never purchased any of my jumbo classic flaps from Chanel Boutiques. However, I have purchased all of them over-the-phone, to be shipped to my personal residence, from Bergdorf Goodman, Hirshleifers and various Saks Fifth Avenue locations. All were purchased and shipped to me from a state outside the state I reside.

From personal experience, both Bergdorf Goodman and Hirshleifers have BLACK classic flaps in both M/L and jumbo size with SHW or GHW and caviar or lambskin leather ALWAYS in-stock. No waitlists were required. :flowers:

Reactions: eggz716
I have never purchased any of my jumbo classic flaps from Chanel Boutiques. However, I have purchased all of them over-the-phone, to be shipped to my home, from Bergdorf Goodman, Hirshleifers and various Saks Fifth Avenue locations. All were purchased and shipped to me from a state outside the state I reside. :flowers:

This has all been very enlightening for me lol! And it's a relief to know that this option is available from multiple locations. I appreciate the tips! [emoji106][emoji5]

Reactions: Plumeria233