I did it! Bought the pale pink medium Antigona

berta

mom2 12paws
O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
IMG_0645.jpg Purchased the medium. Was not going to do it but, had to exchange my husbands shoes and just found out that Nordstrom carries Givenchy. Looked it up and there's my bag! Woohoo! I had $2000 in notes, Mr crybaby was annoying me so I dropped by to see my favorite SA and he ordered it for me! I thought black, no, then oxblood? No. I figure if your going to use your points, get something you would not buy because practicality generally wins out. So for a small balance on my card, the pale pink is mine! Going on vacation, so I'll pick it up in a week.

View attachment 3574645 Purchased the medium. Was not going to do it but, had to exchange my husbands shoes and just found out that Nordstrom carries Givenchy. Looked it up and there's my bag! Woohoo! I had $2000 in notes, Mr crybaby was annoying me so I dropped by to see my favorite SA and he ordered it for me! I thought black, no, then oxblood? No. I figure if your going to use your points, get something you would not buy because practicality generally wins out. So for a small balance on my card, the pale pink is mine! Going on vacation, so I'll pick it up in a week.
Pale pink will look amazing with winter whites and neutrals. I think the medium makes more of a status statement. Lovely choice. Cant wait for you to share pics when you pick it up.

Reactions: Bebang and berta
View attachment 3574645 Purchased the medium. Was not going to do it but, had to exchange my husbands shoes and just found out that Nordstrom carries Givenchy. Looked it up and there's my bag! Woohoo! I had $2000 in notes, Mr crybaby was annoying me so I dropped by to see my favorite SA and he ordered it for me! I thought black, no, then oxblood? No. I figure if your going to use your points, get something you would not buy because practicality generally wins out. So for a small balance on my card, the pale pink is mine! Going on vacation, so I'll pick it up in a week.
Oooo! Your new addition is a beaut!

Reactions: berta
Mine arrived with dents in the leather and one of the handles was very loose, and the dust bag was very dirty with marks all over it. It was shipped from a store so clearly it has been handled way to much. I am not paying full retail for a bag with so much abuse already done to it. I will have to live vicariously through you for the time being.

Mine arrived with dents in the leather and one of the handles was very loose, and the dust bag was very dirty with marks all over it. It was shipped from a store so clearly it has been handled way to much. I am not paying full retail for a bag with so much abuse already done to it. I will have to live vicariously through you for the time being.
I am so sorry to hear of your experience. The sales associate I have been working with for the past several years has been understanding to my need of a perfect bag. Was your SA able to locate another bag? That is so terrible to be so excited and have such a horrible end. They need to correct it. My heart would be so broken. Please contact your SA to have it exchanged. I would be beside myself in horror. No words.

I am so sorry to hear of your experience. The sales associate I have been working with for the past several years has been understanding to my need of a perfect bag. Was your SA able to locate another bag? That is so terrible to be so excited and have such a horrible end. They need to correct it. My heart would be so broken. Please contact your SA to have it exchanged. I would be beside myself in horror. No words.
I ordered it online. As soon as I ordered it it showed as backordered until the end of March. So I'm guessing I got the last one in inventory there and they shipped it from directly from a store. I'm afraid to reorder now as I would get the same bag back. Lol. Perhaps I will wait until March and reorder

I ordered it online. As soon as I ordered it it showed as backordered until the end of March. So I'm guessing I got the last one in inventory there and they shipped it from directly from a store. I'm afraid to reorder now as I would get the same bag back. Lol. Perhaps I will wait until March and reorder
That's such a bummer! I think it's off backorder online now though. Farfetch also has it if you want to save on taxes haha

Reactions: lvfanaddict