My 1st New Balenciaga!

chibimiso

Oct 17, 2006
Hello! I'm new to this board and after seeing all your great bags and much thought, I finally broke down and got the Anthracite City!! I was unsure of having a colored purse other your basic black and brown but after wearing it for a day and seeing how the color changes in the different light, I'm in love! I'm hoping with much wear, it'll have the more soft and sloughy look. Here's a pix of it w/o the flash.
Now I'm addicted :nuts:!

Attachments

• IMG_7872.JPG
    IMG_7872.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 311
Welcome here sweetie! You picked a great 1st choice! Really beautiful!!!
attachment.php

Hello! I'm new to this board and after seeing all your great bags and much thought, I finally broke down and got the Anthracite City!! I was unsure of having a colored purse other your basic black and brown but after wearing it for a day and seeing how the color changes in the different light, I'm in love! I'm hoping with much wear, it'll have the more soft and sloughy look. Here's a pix of it w/o the flash.
Now I'm addicted :nuts:!

Where did you get her? I've been calling NM in SF if they got any city bags in, but the SA said they haven't.
She's a beauty!!!

Where did you get her? I've been calling NM in SF if they got any city bags in, but the SA said they haven't.
She's a beauty!!!

Thanks ibis42! I actually got her from Aloha Rag and I highly recommend ordering from them. I had originally went to NM but all I saw were ones w/GH which I didn't like.

Thanks everyone!!! :smile:

I was really nervous about the color & leather as I've never seen it in person. I'm already saving for my first FIRST;) - the hard part is deciding on the color :sad: