Tod's Pashmy luna hobo bag - help required

**shoelover**

Over the Rainbow
O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
I'm desperately searching for the pashmy bag as seen on Renee Zellweger. I'm wanting the black colour. However,
I've only managed to find a brown and raspberry colour. To dye the bag black it would cost £200/$246.
DO I wait for the bag to pop up on bay in black or do I just pay the cost of the dye job? DO these bag pop up often? Any help/advice would be much appreciated. :flowers: Thank you. x

Attachments

• renee-zellweger-9279-1 copy.jpg
    renee-zellweger-9279-1 copy.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 704
I'm desperately searching for the pashmy bag as seen on Renee Zellweger. I'm wanting the black colour. However,
I've only managed to find a brown and raspberry colour. To dye the bag black it would cost £200/$246.
DO I wait for the bag to pop up on bay in black or do I just pay the cost of the dye job? DO these bag pop up often? Any help/advice would be much appreciated. :flowers: Thank you. x
I would not dye that bag. I don't see how it could come out looking right, especially since I find it hard to believe that the patent trim would take the dye.
I feel like they come up all the time on eBay and various reseller sites. In fact, there is one on The Luxury Closet right now.
For the record, I think the burgundy one is an absolutely gorgeous colour.
Good luck finding the one you want, they're great bags. I have far too many Pashmys and I just switched out of my Luna last weekend after carrying it for the last several weeks.

^^Thank you for your input. I'm glad I've asked because I didn't think if it would look right after the dye job. I did look on TLC sadly the bag is well over priced for 'well used'. :girlsigh: I do love burgundy and may cave for that till the black pops up.

Reactions: V0N1B2
Hi there! I have a similar one in champagne gold. I can extend the strap to change it into a cross body bag. I don't see it very often in my region (Asia) , black ones seem to be most common here.

IMG_1484879049.070318.jpg

Hi there! I have a similar one in champagne gold. I can extend the strap to change it into a cross body bag. I don't see it very often in my region (Asia) , black ones seem to be most common here.

View attachment 3579859

I recently saw one on ebay but I decided not to bid on it. My heart is set on the one as worn by Renee. I may however in the future buy the black one if this style pops up again. Am I right to say the nylon is waterproof? I'm currently obsessed with this brand. :girlsigh:

I recently saw one on ebay but I decided not to bid on it. My heart is set on the one as worn by Renee. I may however in the future buy the black one if this style pops up again. Am I right to say the nylon is waterproof? I'm currently obsessed with this brand. :girlsigh:

Hi there! It's more water resistant then water proof but I have never tested it in a heavy downpour. I have had this bag for 6 years now; definitely a hardworking bag!

... but I have never tested it in a heavy downpour.
I fell into a tremendously violent downpour with my Pashmy Tracolla. The nylon was soaked but recovered very well. The Pashmy nylon is not waterproof, but water resistant. The G-Bags in coated canvas are waterproof.
I have also a Pashmy Luna in black. However I wear my Pashmy Tracolla more often because the strap is longer. (Look photos in the reference library.) With a thick down jacket I find the strap of the Luna a bit short.

I fell into a tremendously violent downpour with my Pashmy Tracolla. The nylon was soaked but recovered very well. The Pashmy nylon is not waterproof, but water resistant. The G-Bags in coated canvas are waterproof.
I have also a Pashmy Luna in black. However I wear my Pashmy Tracolla more often because the strap is longer. (Look photos in the reference library.) With a thick down jacket I find the strap of the Luna a bit short.

Thanks so much for the update!! I had the feeling that the pashmy was not waterproof too! I recently saw one red preloved pashmy on sale online, was tempted to buy a second one.