Pre-loved speedy b 25

Jan 29, 2014
Hi all, I've found a pre loved speedy b 25 not too far from where I live. However, it is hot stamped with initials on the chap that are nowhere near mine. Do any of you know how much it would cost if I took it to the boutique in Toronto to have it replaced? Would they replace it on a pre loved bag? Also, I'm ever afraid of buying a fake. TIA!

I don't know about the replacing... I think it would cost actually too much. Why not save up to buy your own Speedy and get your own initials on it? :smile: You won't regret that! ^^ and... You will be sure it is not a counterfeit product :smile:

Reactions: TangerineKandy
I read on one of the old thread about removing hot stamp. One member was in the same situation as you and brought the speedy. She mentioned that LV quoted her $55 to just replace the chap. Now, its up to you to take a chance with LV to either approve or deny you about repairing an preloved item.

I read on one of the old thread about removing hot stamp. One member was in the same situation as you and brought the speedy. She mentioned that LV quoted her $55 to just replace the chap. Now, its up to you to take a chance with LV to either approve or deny you about repairing an preloved item.

I don't know about the replacing... I think it would cost actually too much. Why not save up to buy your own Speedy and get your own initials on it? :smile: You won't regret that! ^^ and... You will be sure it is not a counterfeit product :smile:

I am not sure of the cost myself, but you should be able to get an idea if you search the repair cost thread:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/repair-costs-list.262384/
Thank you all for replying! I think I will just save and buy one from the boutique!

Reactions: Kidclarke