Ivanka ***** sunglasses Inaguration?

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
green dress.jpg dress 2.jpg dress 3.jpg Anyone know what sunglasses she was wearing today at the festivities?

She looked gorgeous and classy, but I noticed the sunglasses straight off.
This whole article has close ups and the side.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4137036/Ivanka-*****-family-step-ahead-inauguration.html

that shape is SUPER close!!! around Ivanka's, it looks like there is either a clear or white back to it and the black is injected into the center. Yours are pretty!!

that shape is SUPER close!!! around Ivanka's, it looks like there is either a clear or white back to it and the black is injected into the center. Yours are pretty!!

I thought they were mine at first too. D&G does have several colors, so it could be very close! When wearing mine, they're almost identical to hers.

I thought they were mine at first too. D&G does have several colors, so it could be very close! When wearing mine, they're almost identical to hers.
nice!! thank you!! might be alternative option for me if I never can find them, which is what it looks like.

How much can you see the other bright colors when looking at you? only from the side?