wallet for khaki/saddle carly?

Aug 2, 2006
for those with the khaki/saddle combo.. have you found a good complimenting wallet? I am headed to the outlets and probably a coach store in a day or two.. online didn't really see anything.. thinking of keeping this lovely carly and just wondered what went well.. any thoughts?? THanks soo much!!! :yes:

I'd be very interested to see what someone recommends. I just bought the khaki/saddly one with PCE and ended up buying the carly wristlet because I didn't find a wallet...I guess I could just go with a saddle colored leather wallet.

Amy

Well, that is what I was looking for is a saddle wallet, I only came up with a couple on ebay that have already sold, and they had silver buckle.. I don't have to match exact, bu my wallet right now is not a coach and is not great and it's got to go!! I was hoping there would be some great ideas.. darn!! :s

I am also wondering this. I have NO wallet for my Carly. The only wallet I have is the denim stripe one for my tote. 1 wallet for three bags. Doesn't work.

I've been eyeing eBay. I'll take a look tonight and see if there are any that might do.

I think I saw a Hamptons one that had the big C's and might be ok.

I am also wondering this. I have NO wallet for my Carly. The only wallet I have is the denim stripe one for my tote. 1 wallet for three bags. Doesn't work.

I've been eyeing eBay. I'll take a look tonight and see if there are any that might do.

I think I saw a Hamptons one that had the big C's and might be ok.

I think I saw that one too, it comes up on coach.com when you look at the carly, but I didn't know about the matchy matchy c's and the leather not matching at all.. I would almost rather just have a dark brown wallet to match the c's then not have the side leather match.. an all leather walet in the saddle would be TDF!! :tup: