2017 - Special Valentine's Day Bag

Well, I'm probably the only one here, but I like the Black-Out bag (especially the one that has different colored leather under the "cut-outs" - I saw it only at the Balenciaga boutique). When my self-imposed NOT SPENDING (thrifty session) is over, then it's my plan to buy one .. so be prepared for a VIEWING!!! :lol:;)

:lol:none of you ladies (above psots) are "alone" ...I know I was 1 of the only ones in the original blackout thread that admitted to liking it for its minimalism aspect w/o the hardware.
I think it's chic. I love the red color on this Valentine scribble bag (although i wouldn't buy the scribble version)

Reactions: Dmurphy1
I think it would be a way greater idea if the bag was clean red and the Buyer would be given an opportunity to do the peronalised scripts and messages for his Valentine, to make it very individial and personal for such a special occassion. Me thinks.

I think it would be a way greater idea if the bag was clean red and the Buyer would be given an opportunity to do the peronalised scripts and messages for his Valentine, to make it very individial and personal for such a special occassion. Me thinks.
Funny you should say, I felt the same... I get the sense that this one will look really interesting broken in...in black. Not so sure about red.

You all have company. Just got the (plain) black one in small (not mini). Can't stop staring at/ snuggling her.

Having fun trying out my strap collection with this bag. The blackout style is a great canvas -- could have as many different personalities as there are straps.

Fell in love with the black one today when I saw it in Nordies. Wish I had the $2950+ tax to pay for it. A few observations:

1) It has a longer strap that can be worn cross body. The strap has graffiti on it too
2) the interior isn't fully leather, one side is cloth and the other side is leather
3) the opening is much smaller than the usual city, it'll be more difficult to get your things out from it but I do like the magnet handles. I'd probably just leave it unzipped all the time
4) the zips have tassels which will be tucked away when the bag is zipped up
5) The leather is really smooth and structured

Reactions: muchstuff
Reactions: baglici0us