LV Toiletry bag...

rbeccatexas

May 16, 2007
We are going on a trip in a few weeks and I'm looking for something to keep my shampoo,cleansers,cottons,etc. I was looking at the Poche Toilette 26 and wondering if yall have any suggestions or experiences with the LV toiletry bags.

I use all sizes and they are fantastic!! I could post pics tomorrow of the insides and how much you can fit in if you would like?

x

Attachments

• mycollectionsmall3.jpg
    mycollectionsmall3.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 712
get the new damier or mono trousse on elux for $410.00 I saw it today, its AWESOME!

here it is:

attachment.php

Attachments

• p11552935_ph_hero.jpg
    p11552935_ph_hero.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 513
Hi everyone, I ended up getting the 26 yesterday. The reason I chose it is because it will fit flat into my suitcase. I will post pics as soon as I can get my camera back from DH. While I was there the SA pulled out the Inclusion bracelet in Amarante and I ended up getting that as well. I think I was more excited about the bracelet,lol. It is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I use all sizes and they are fantastic!! I could post pics tomorrow of the insides and how much you can fit in if you would like?

x

Wow nice you have a nice collection.I just thought about looking into getting one.

rbeccatexas make sure to post pics of how much it can hold once you do purchase one.