Reveal of my first ever Chanel RTW piece (vintage)

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
This was an impulse purchase but no regrets! I received credit from online consignment store so I did a browse and came across this vintage coat that was very well priced (esp after the credit applied!) [emoji847]

IMG_1484791868.811384.jpg

Love the woven lamb trim detail and colour of the tweed! Arrived this morning, tried it on and it fits me like a glove [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

IMG_1484791914.222741.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! Now I wait for winter down under...

Congrats @yinnie
Such a beautiful piece!
What a luck to find this gem!

Though it might be a while until this beauty can be in action! *tired sigh
I'm drained from the heat waves we have been having!
I was already plotting a move to Tasmania to escape this unbearable heat and humidity!
Stay cool and hydrated my friend!

*applauds* gorgeous and classic!!!

Lovely. Great score, congrats!

Congrats @yinnie
Such a beautiful piece!
What a luck to find this gem!

Though it might be a while until this beauty can be in action! *tired sigh
I'm drained from the heat waves we have been having!
I was already plotting a move to Tasmania to escape this unbearable heat and humidity!
Stay cool and hydrated my friend!

Thank you for sharing this beauty with me!

@aki_sato i have put the coat away for now, bring it back out prob in 3 months time to dry clean then hopefully by then the weather will be suitable [emoji12] it was hot just trying it on today (and today is already a much cooler day!!!) the scorching heat is forecast to be back tomorrow though [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] you too stay hydrated!

Reactions: aki_sato
That is a gorgeous score!!! I think I see that the care label was removed this jacket must date back quite some time (probably 80's?)? they used to have these humongous labels back then behind the tag as I bought a jacket from around that time too. This looks to be in such perfect impeccable condition as did mine! The fact that we can find jackets that are in such great condition and in styles that look as if it was just made this last season (doesn't look dated) is a testament to the quality and timeless elegance of Chanel :tup: Love their jackets and cardigans! I hope you can enjoy this one soon because once you start wearing them, you know that your second and third jacket will be coming shortly :lol:

Reactions: aki_sato
That is a gorgeous score!!! I think I see that the care label was removed this jacket must date back quite some time (probably 80's?)? they used to have these humongous labels back then behind the tag as I bought a jacket from around that time too. This looks to be in such perfect impeccable condition as did mine! The fact that we can find jackets that are in such great condition and in styles that look as if it was just made this last season (doesn't look dated) is a testament to the quality and timeless elegance of Chanel :tup: Love their jackets and cardigans! I hope you can enjoy this one soon because once you start wearing them, you know that your second and third jacket will be coming shortly :lol:

Very good eye Vanana! The care and size labels were cut off and from the Chanel label this jacket should date to 80s. Now it makes sense why if was cut off if they have the big chunk of labels rubbing on your neck!! I would cut it off too [emoji12] you are so right with the quality... it does not feel like a jacket that was made so many years ago (about same as my age!!) and I am honestly already starting to search for my next Chanel LBJ [emoji847]