New Mini Dog Bracelet

atomic110

Jan 10, 2015
I first saw these new mini dog bracelets from H store window end of last year, and I just love it.
H window.jpg
To me, the design is understated and literally a ‘mini’ + ‘hybrid’ version of CDC (Collier de Chien) and micro Rivale design. So when I found it released in FSH store, I can’t help but get my hands on it. And of course packed them home with me too.
H Mini dog display.jpeg
H Mini dog on hand.jpeg
H Mini dog.jpeg
Here I am sharing these beauties with you and hope you like it like I do. Feel free to share your mod shot with these mini cuties

Last edited:
I first saw these new mini dog bracelets from H store window end of last year, and I just love it.
View attachment 3578250
To me, the design is understated and literally a ‘mini’ + ‘hybrid’ version of CDC (Collier de Chien) and micro Rivale design. So when I found it released in FSH store, I can’t help but get my hands on it. And of course packed them home with me too.
View attachment 3578260
View attachment 3578262
View attachment 3578263
Here I am sharing these beauties with you and hope you like it like I do. Feel free to share your mod shot with these mini cuties
Here is my new mini dog that my husband gave me for Christmas. I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_8218.JPG
    IMG_8218.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 754
Beautiful ladies! I didn't even know these were out... Need to check them out for myself! Thanks for starting the thread! Can't wait to see other postings of this beauty![emoji173]️[emoji173]️

View attachment 3578250
View attachment 3578260
View attachment 3578262
View attachment 3578263

View attachment 3578250
View attachment 3578260
View attachment 3578262
View attachment 3578263

I love the Mini Dog!! Thank you both for posting the mod shots!! :flowers: