What does "high end rep from Italy" mean?

hollywoodrnr

Sep 16, 2015
Hi - I posted this before, but a moderator shut the thread down, and told me to post in the authentication forum.

HOWEVER,
I am NOT looking to have anything authenticated.

***I am merely asking what "a high end rep from Italy" means.***

I do not have enough information or photos to do the proper authentication format, anyway.

HERE IS MY ORIGINAL POST/QUESTION:
I'm looking at a LV Damier Azur Speedy 30 in white/grey on vinted, and in the description it says that "Has been verified with Posh as a high end rep from Italy."

"high end rep from Italy"?? What does that mean? It sounds like "high end replica from Italy" to me, but I wanted to check other opinions.

To me this could mean: I am a scam seller and are telling you this replica bag is new but it is really used and you can see it is used but since I am a scam seller I will keep it as new. I am pleased to say I was able to buy the bag with a fake made it Italy tag so you will not catch on with the made in China ones. Hopefully you will not be smart enough to realize that authentic LV bags are not made in Italy.
I really am not lying since I do said high end rep made in Italy and my friend Posh said that is what it is.

Thanks everyone! I didn't contact the seller first because I wanted to get other people's opinions (and I trust this forum) first, see if it's an actual term, before wasting time and energy communicating with a potentially fake item.