Chanel Cruise 16/17 Cuba!

I just got this and it's super light but it seems fragile and the straps are annoying. View attachment 3577045 I want exchange it for that tote.
Hi - I loved the tote you purchased but I didn't like how the shorter handles sat when I had the bag on my shoulder using the long straps. That's why I went with the tote. It's not heavy and a good every day bag. I was originally going to get The LV Montaigne Empreinte but I thought the quality was not the best or maybe it was a returned bag at LV? I preferred the shoulder strap on the Chanel as the strap hardware will pivot and it sits well on the shoulder. Hth! :smile:

Hi - I loved the tote you purchased but I didn't like how the shorter handles sat when I had the bag on my shoulder using the long straps. That's why I went with the tote. It's not heavy and a good every day bag. I was originally going to get The LV Montaigne Empreinte but I thought the quality was not the best or maybe it was a returned bag at LV? I preferred the shoulder strap on the Chanel as the strap hardware will pivot and it sits well on the shoulder. Hth! :smile:

I agree about the top handles I've asked the SA to look for the one you got. Hopefully they are still around and that cruise actually has a good variety of totes this season. Thanks for your help.

This bag on the other hand, I would get a ton of use out of.

View attachment 3357031

I'm hoping it's not just a runway bag... And that it is in the typical CF price range...
A Chanel boutique currently has this in a square mini. The SA said it was calfskin. It is beautiful! Interior is Navy blue. It's the only one left; left over from the Cuba cruise collection. So tempted to get it. Does anyone have this?View attachment 3877974

Here’s the runway picture.

Last edited: