Has Anyone Done Clear & Brilliant Laser?

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
This is supposed to be more gentle than Fraxel laser and have minimal down time (not like Fraxel it takes a couple weeks because it's more invasive). It's also supposed to stimulate collagen production for smoother, clearer skin.

I want to do it because of my age spots and even out my skin tone.

TIA!

Yes, I've had 3 or 4 & I love it. I'm 39, I have oily skin, large pores, uneven skin tone. I love the results. A few weeks after treatment my skin glows!

I had my first treatment last Friday - I'm not going to lie, it was uncomfortable for me but I sucked it up. My face felt like it had a sunburn for half a day and I iced it and felt a little better. My skin feels like sandpaper and I'm patiently waiting for it to slough off naturally.

I am hoping that it will improve my hyperpigmentation and even out my skin tone.

How long did you wait in between treatments?

Did they numb your face first? I hope so. Even with the numbing cream it's a bit uncomfortable. The sunburn feeling went away after a few hours for me. The sandpaper feeling skin was the part I hated most. Let it come off naturally then your skin is really soft & just glows. My med spa recommended about a month in between & at least 3 treatments. It's helped with my large poles, fine lines & skin tone. Plus it stimulates collagen growth. From what I understand it's not permanent so in a year or hopefully 2-3 I may buy another series or just alternate with other treatments to give my skin a boost. I also tried the skin pen or micro pen (forgot it's official name) I like clear & brilliant better. Right now I'm experimenting with Photofacials to bring up any sun damage & its good for red pigmentation, it's more painful but no downtime. No dryness or peeling. Not sure what I think of it yet.

Did they numb your face first? I hope so. Even with the numbing cream it's a bit uncomfortable. The sunburn feeling went away after a few hours for me. The sandpaper feeling skin was the part I hated most. Let it come off naturally then your skin is really soft & just glows. My med spa recommended about a month in between & at least 3 treatments. It's helped with my large poles, fine lines & skin tone. Plus it stimulates collagen growth. From what I understand it's not permanent so in a year or hopefully 2-3 I may buy another series or just alternate with other treatments to give my skin a boost. I also tried the skin pen or micro pen (forgot it's official name) I like clear & brilliant better. Right now I'm experimenting with Photofacials to bring up any sun damage & its good for red pigmentation, it's more painful but no downtime. No dryness or peeling. Not sure what I think of it yet.

They did numb my face 40 minutes prior to the procedure but I think I felt more pain than usual because I was sleep deprived from being sick (I was recovering from the flu). The NP asked me if I wanted the highest setting and when it was a little too uncomfortable I told her I wanted the medium setting.

I will make another appointment for next month. I bought a package of 3 and hopefully that will give my skin a boost.

They did numb my face 40 minutes prior to the procedure but I think I felt more pain than usual because I was sleep deprived from being sick (I was recovering from the flu). The NP asked me if I wanted the highest setting and when it was a little too uncomfortable I told her I wanted the medium setting.

I will make another appointment for next month. I bought a package of 3 and hopefully that will give my skin a boost.

I think you will be happy with your results after all 3. Each one does a bit more. The results are subtle but definitely noticeable. My skin has improved. I've also started using the Jan Marini skincare line they sell which I also love!!